Discover daily spiritual truth and application gleaned each day from current events and historic happenings. Each devotional relates something significant that happened on that day and then connects the reader with a devotional takeaway from that event. Readers will experience spiritual truths and connection with God through lessons from the past.
The One Year on This Day (One Year Books) Devotional
Publisher: Tyndale House Publishers, Inc.; 0 edition (October 1, 2005)
Paperback: 400 pages
Item Weight: 1.18 pounds
Dimensions: 6 x 1.25 x 8.75 inches
- Quite simply, one of the most powerful, moving pieces of Christian literature of modern times.Other books have recorded the crucifixion and resurrection, but never before has the reader been ushered into unseen realms to witness the power of the cross as seen from the view of God the Father. You will discover a whole world of new meaning of Christ’s death as you witness the destruction of the world systems, the annihilation of the law, the end of Adam’s fallen race…and the death of Death. Here is an unequaled drama of power and depth which Christian literature has rarely, if ever, achieved.
Edwards’s The Day I Was Crucified as Told by Jesus the Christ now takes its place among the greatest of Christian literature. We will still be reading this book 200 years from now, and still weeping (and praising) as we read.
This is one of those rare life-transforming books.
- Cover Type: Paperback
- Pray for the Peace of JerusalemGod is never finished with His people, Israel–and God is never finished with you!
Israel’s Prophetic Destiny reveals:
- * The land and the people of Israel, their biblical history, present realities, and prophetic future.
- * How to recognize the wrong ideas of replacement theology and anti-Semitism.
- * How to pray for the unique nation of Israel, which remains precious to Yeshua’s heart.
- * The role of Israel in establishing God’s Kingdom on earth.
You can share in the Lord’s love for His people, Israel. By praying for His people, you will grow closer to the heart of God. Share His love today!
She Reads Truth Book: Holding Tight to Permanent in a World That’s Passing Away Hardcover – October 4, 2016
- She wants faith, hope, and love.
She wants help and healing.
She wants to hear and be heard, to see and be seen.
She wants things set right.She wants to know what is true—not partly true, or sometimes true, or almost true. She wants to see Truth itself, face-to-face. But here, now, these things are all cloudy. Hope is tinged with hurt. Faith is shaded by doubt. Lesser, broken things masquerade as love.How does she find something permanent when the world around her is always changing, when not even she can stay the same? And if she finds it, how does she hold on?She Reads Truth tells the stories of two women who discovered, through very different lives and circumstances, that only God and His Word remain unchanged as the world around them shifted and slipped away. Infused with biblical application and Scripture, this book is not just about two characters in two stories, but about one Hero and one Story. Every image points to the bigger picture—that God and His Word are true. Not because of anything we do, but because of who He is. Not once, not occasionally, but right now and all the time.
Sometimes it takes everything moving to notice the thing that doesn’t move. Sometimes it takes telling two very different stories to notice how the Truth was exactly the same in both of them.
For anyone searching for a solid foundation to cling to, She Reads Truth is a rich and honest Bible-filled journey to finally find permanent in a world that’s passing away.
Do you feel a call from God to be a pastor? Do you have a desire to lead and serve others? The office and calling of a pastor is the most demanding of the five-fold ministry gifts but it can also be the most rewarding. You should never “choose” to be a pastor but instead wait upon the Lord to confirm to your heart that He has “called” you to serve as a pastor.
Packed with stories that relate to practical experiences, the author shares candidly about his experiences, mistakes and successes over thirty years. The principles found in this book are principles that Pastor Happy Caldwell has taken and applied from the Word of God. He believes that when you keep the Word of God before you all the time and are led by the Spirit of God, you will be successful in all you set out to accomplish. If God has called you to be a pastor, then it is His desire to see you answer that call and fulfill your assignment with joy.