Pregnancy and childbirth are often depicted as a time of sickness and mood swings for women followed by twelve to twenty hours of pain and hard labor. Many women have been told they can never conceive. Others have suffered the pain of conceiving and miscarrying. Have you had enough of this picture?
Supernatural Childbirth is a practical and realistic look at God’s promises for conception, pregnancy and delivery. This is not -pie-in-the-sky–This is a personal testimony of how one couple overcame defeat and triumphed in God’s plan! Jackie Mize had been told she could never have children. However, by unlocking powerful truths and dynamic faith principles she and her husband Terry found in the Bible, they now have four miracle children! This exciting book shares with you these truths and faith principles.
You will learn these things:
- How to put faith principles into action for your very own supernatural childbirth
- How you can be a living example of God’s promises in action
- How to deal with fear during pregnancy and delivery
- How and when to use your faith for pregnancy and delivery
Also included in Supernatural Childbirth:
- Faith-inspiring testimonies from women who have followed these principles and experienced their own supernatural childbirth
- Confessions and prayers for a supernatural conception, pregnancy, childbirth, and all circumstances surrounding each stage
- A powerful teaching section by Terry Mize explaining the curse on Eve in the Garden of Eden
About the Author
Terry and Jackie Mize represent over 30 years of marriage, ministry, missions, and miracles.Terry and Jackie have been frequent guests on numerous TV and radio programs over the years including PTL, TBN, 700 Club, Richard Roberts, and others.
Terry’s first book, More Than Conquerors, and Jackie’s first book, Supernatural Childbirth were immediate bestsellers and have been translated into many languages in nations around the globe.
Terry is known as the “Pastor’s Friend” because of his undying commitment to the local Church and office of Pastor. Jackie has been dubbed “Mother of the World” with so many wonderful testimonies of couples having children due to her ministry.
When not overseas traveling the continents, they are ministering in Churches, Bible Schools, conventions, etc, in the United States.