The moment you accept Jesus as the Lord over your life, you are redeemed. As the redeemed, we experience a lifelong journey of being transformed into HIs image. As redeemed women, we grow in the grace of Christ, and He calls us to extend grace to others.
In this 7-session Bible study, Angela Thomas-Pharr explores the practical side of redemption, inviting us to lean upon Jesus for our real help and hope.
- Leader helps to guide questions and discussions within small groups
- 6 personal study segments with homework to complete between 7 weeks of group sessions
- “40 Days of Prayer” section to help women practically apply the concept of ongoing redemption to their lives
- Desire to fully live the life of the redeemed
- Welcome change as God slowly transforms you into His image
- Increase your passion for God’s Word
- Apply redemption to your life in practical ways
- Learn alongside other women and support each other through prayer and small group community
- Learn to lean upon Jesus for your real help and hope
About the Author