Prayers That Avail Much For Men Devotional (Prayers That Avail Much Series)
- The Essential Guide to Growing Up
Written for men by a man who believes in the critical and vital role husbands and fathers play in the family, the community, and the world. The facts in this book will confirm what every man knows-we are important, no matter what the statistics the media twists or how the sitcoms portray us.
Every member of the family needs a man’s wisdom, protection, and love to fully develop. Unfortunately, fatherlessness is epidemic leaving us with “…a generation of boys, raised by women, who don’t know what it is to be a man, a husband, or father.”
You can be a great man, husband, and father. Learn from a guy who knows:
“When confronted with the fact that after only 12 months I had all but destroyed my marriage I set out on an exercise called ‘Collective Wisdom.’ I spent thousands of hours reading books and having coffee with men. Guy Thing is the fruit of 15 years of personal research on manhood, marriage, and family. These lessons turned my life around, saved my marriage, and gave me the skills I needed to raise my kids.” John King, author.
Read the amazing story of how Anne was rescued from death’s door and how this same God can bring healing power into your life today. With God, you can experience Resurrection Life NOW!
- Cover Type: Paperback
- Language : English
- Paperback : 210 pages
- ISBN-10 : 160683665X
- ISBN-13 : 978-1606836651
- Item Weight : 8 ounces
- Dimensions : 6 x 0.48 x 9 inches
A Lineage of Grace: Biblical Stories of 5 Women in the Lineage of Jesus – Tamar, Rahab, Ruth, Bathsheba, & Mary (Historical Christian Fiction with In-Depth Bible Studies) – Paperback
The women in the lineage of Jesus Christ had courage, took risks, and did the unexpected. They were not perfect, and yet God used them in His perfect plan to bring forth the Savior of the world.
Reasons to buy and give ‘A Lineage of Grace’ by Francine Rivers:
• As a collection of enriched bible stories to rediscover and enjoy again
• For an engaging re-imaging of the stories of 5 biblically significant women
• As an introduction to the Bible for fans of historical and romantic fiction
• For a new appreciation of the role of the Bible’s women in God’s plan
• As an encouragement to another to find their purpose in God for today
- Cover Type: Paperback
- Pages: 208
- Dimension: 5.5 x 0.5 x 8.5 inches
- ISBN: ISBN-13: 978-1462751228
- Publisher: B&H Books
- Reading age: Baby and up
- Quite simply, one of the most powerful, moving pieces of Christian literature of modern times.Other books have recorded the crucifixion and resurrection, but never before has the reader been ushered into unseen realms to witness the power of the cross as seen from the view of God the Father. You will discover a whole world of new meaning of Christ’s death as you witness the destruction of the world systems, the annihilation of the law, the end of Adam’s fallen race…and the death of Death. Here is an unequaled drama of power and depth which Christian literature has rarely, if ever, achieved.
Edwards’s The Day I Was Crucified as Told by Jesus the Christ now takes its place among the greatest of Christian literature. We will still be reading this book 200 years from now, and still weeping (and praising) as we read.
This is one of those rare life-transforming books.
This book is unlike any other I have ever written. It should be read only by married couples, those immediately contemplating marriage, and those who counsel married couples. It is deliberately frank. I have long felt a need for a clear and detailed presentation of the intimate relationship that exists between a husband and wife. Most Christian books on this subject skirt the real issues and leave too much to the imagination; such evasiveness is not adequately instructive. Secular books, on the other hand, often go overboard telling it like it is in crude language repulsive to those who need help. In addition, such books usually advocate practices considered improper by biblical standards. To keep the facts that every couple needs to know from being offensive, I am writing this book with the help of Beverly, my wife of fifty years.
Publisher: Zondervan; Updated edition (March 1, 1998)
Mass Market Paperback: 400 pages
Item Weight: 7.2 ounces
Dimensions: 4.25 x 0.87 x 6.26 inches