Personalized Promises For Mothers
- Cover Type: Paperback
She Reads Truth Book: Holding Tight to Permanent in a World That’s Passing Away Hardcover – October 4, 2016
- She wants faith, hope, and love.
She wants help and healing.
She wants to hear and be heard, to see and be seen.
She wants things set right.She wants to know what is true—not partly true, or sometimes true, or almost true. She wants to see Truth itself, face-to-face. But here, now, these things are all cloudy. Hope is tinged with hurt. Faith is shaded by doubt. Lesser, broken things masquerade as love.How does she find something permanent when the world around her is always changing, when not even she can stay the same? And if she finds it, how does she hold on?
She Reads Truth tells the stories of two women who discovered, through very different lives and circumstances, that only God and His Word remain unchanged as the world around them shifted and slipped away. Infused with biblical application and Scripture, this book is not just about two characters in two stories, but about one Hero and one Story. Every image points to the bigger picture—that God and His Word are true. Not because of anything we do, but because of who He is. Not once, not occasionally, but right now and all the time.
Sometimes it takes everything moving to notice the thing that doesn’t move. Sometimes it takes telling two very different stories to notice how the Truth was exactly the same in both of them.
For anyone searching for a solid foundation to cling to, She Reads Truth is a rich and honest Bible-filled journey to finally find permanent in a world that’s passing away.
- Pray for the Peace of Jerusalem
God is never finished with His people, Israel–and God is never finished with you!
Israel’s Prophetic Destiny reveals:
- * The land and the people of Israel, their biblical history, present realities, and prophetic future.
- * How to recognize the wrong ideas of replacement theology and anti-Semitism.
- * How to pray for the unique nation of Israel, which remains precious to Yeshua’s heart.
- * The role of Israel in establishing God’s Kingdom on earth.
You can share in the Lord’s love for His people, Israel. By praying for His people, you will grow closer to the heart of God. Share His love today!
Devotions for My Single Mom Life: Find Strength in God and Discover Joy in Unexpected Places (Just for Mom Devotions) Hardcover
Refreshment for Your Busy Life
Being a single mom presents a unique set of challenges, but also unexpected blessings as you guide, comfort and care for your children. Managing your family is a full-time job, not to mention all your other responsibilities.
These honest and heartfelt devotions from fellow single mom Becky List-Bergeron were written to help you
- celebrate your immense value as a single mother
- draw closer to God as you seek His will for your family’s life
- gain a better understanding of your children and how to communicate with them
- grow in your faith through relevant, biblically-based insights
- nurture meaningful relationships and pursue personal interests
Wherever you are at in your journey as a single mom, be encouraged that God will equip you to successfully raise your kids, learn to rely on Him, and live a life of fullness and joy.
- Learn to:
- Unlock the anointing of Christ in you—the key to operating in miracles, signs and wonders.
- Function in your Kingdom identity and inheritance as revealed in Scripture.
- Root out lies that hinder the flow of God’s power in your life.
- Follow the three-point model of Jesus: Intentional, Strategic, Supernatural.
Featuring questions for reflection, prayers of impartation, and Scriptures for meditation, Go. Preach. Heal. will ignite a fire within you to demonstrate the Kingdom of God in your everyday life.
Books on the meaning of God’s many names in the Bible have long been popular with readers. And now, from the author of the popular 31-Day Experiment Bible study, Knowing God By His Names (more than 50,000 sold) comes a devotional exploration of many of the wonderful names of God found in the Bible.
Day by day the reader will enter into a deeper intimacy with the God who loves to reveal Himself to His people through His names.
- Cover Type: Paperback
Read the amazing story of how Anne was rescued from death’s door and how this same God can bring healing power into your life today. With God, you can experience Resurrection Life NOW!
- Cover Type: Paperback
- Language : English
- Paperback : 210 pages
- ISBN-10 : 160683665X
- ISBN-13 : 978-1606836651
- Item Weight : 8 ounces
- Dimensions : 6 x 0.48 x 9 inches
A Lineage of Grace: Biblical Stories of 5 Women in the Lineage of Jesus – Tamar, Rahab, Ruth, Bathsheba, & Mary (Historical Christian Fiction with In-Depth Bible Studies) – Paperback
The women in the lineage of Jesus Christ had courage, took risks, and did the unexpected. They were not perfect, and yet God used them in His perfect plan to bring forth the Savior of the world.
Reasons to buy and give ‘A Lineage of Grace’ by Francine Rivers:
• As a collection of enriched bible stories to rediscover and enjoy again
• For an engaging re-imaging of the stories of 5 biblically significant women
• As an introduction to the Bible for fans of historical and romantic fiction
• For a new appreciation of the role of the Bible’s women in God’s plan
• As an encouragement to another to find their purpose in God for today