Available in 4 Leatherlike options (Shipped randomly). The Girls Life Application Study Bible is a one-of-a-kind discipleship resource and study bible that highlights God’s Word for girls and helps them establish healthy relationships with those around them.
The New Living Translation breathes life into even the most difficult-to-understand Bible passages, changing people’s lives as the words speak directly to their hearts.
|By: Tyndale & Livingstone
Format: Imitation Leather
Number of Pages: 1568
Vendor: Tyndale House
Publication Date: 2017
Dimensions: 8.75 X 5.75 X 1.75 (inches)
Weight: 2 pounds 11 ounces
Text Color: Black Letter
Text Size: 8 Point
Thumb Index: No
Ribbon Marker: Yes
Page Gilding: None
Page Edges: Pattern
From the Back Cover
God has big plans for you! Discover what that looks like in the Girls Life Application Study Bible. It will help you discover who you are as a follower of Christ, what you believe, and how you can apply what the Bible says to your life. In addition to the easy-to-understand New Living Translation text, you will find over 800 Life Application notes, plus spotlights on important Bible women and how they relate to you, stories of how older teens handled life situations that you may face, and highlighted memory verses. For a full list of features see the User’s Guide starting on page A6.
8 Foundations for your faith sections:
- All About the Bible: Learn more about what the Bible is, where it came from, and how it has been passed along to us today.
- The Bible’s Big Story: Old Testament: Get the big picture of the Old Testament in just 15 sentences!
- The Bible’s Big Story: New Testament: Check out this section to see how God’s story continues into the New Testament.
- Jesus the Son of God: Gain a deeper understanding of Jesus, what he came to do, and what that means to you personally.
- First Steps to Following Jesus: Discover what it means to follow Jesus through this ten-day Bible study.
- How Can I Share What I Believe? Learn helpful tips on how to share your story as a follower of Christ.
- Faith Skills: Pick up valuable skills on how to live your life focused on God.
- Life Skills: Find new ways that can help you build healthy relationships with others.