|Title: NIV, KJV, NASB, Amplified Parallel Bible–soft-leather-look, black
Format: Imitation Leather
Number of Pages: 3168
Publication Date: 2020
Dimensions: 9.50 X 6.50 X 2.50 (inches)
Weight: 4 pounds 7 ounces
|Text Layout: Double Column
Text Color: Black Letter
Text Size: 8 Point
Thumb Index: No
Ribbon Marker: Yes
Page Gilding: Silver
Stock No: WW0446897
NIV, KJV, NASB, Amplified Parallel Bible–soft-leather-look, Bonded Leather
- Four Bible versions together for study and comparison.Explore the richness of God’s Word by comparing the differences between four popular and respected translation- the NIV, KJV, NASB, and Amplified versions. Every translation brings to light a new perspective for you to contemplate and prayerfully consider: the authenticity and accessibility of the accurate, readable, clear New International Version; the iconic grandeur of the King James Version; the structural insights of the New American Standard Bible (1995 text); and the explanatory alternate readings of the Amplified. Bible (2015 Edition). Structured side-by-side with verses that are aligned to help you derive fresh insight into beloved passages of Scripture.Features:
- Full text of the New International Version, King James Version, New American Standard Bible (1995 text), and Amplified (2015 Edition) set side-by-side
- Double-column format
- Ribbon marker
- 8-point type size
- Full Yorùbá Bible text
- Hard Cover – could be White or Black
- Si Awon Eko Pataki
- Majemu Laelae Ati Titun
- “Atoka” means Reference in English Language. Hence, this is a Reference Bible in Yoruba Language – a language spoken in Nigeria.
AMP Amplified Reading Bible, Hardcover: A Paragraph-Style Amplified Bible for a Smoother Reading Experience
Hardcover: 1696 pages
Item Weight: 2.91 pounds
Dimensions: 6.38 x 1.75 x 9.5 inches
- 10-point type size
Trusted and treasured by millions of readers over 30 years, the updated and expanded Life Application Study Bible offers relevant insights for understanding and applying God’s Word to everyday life in today’s world. Discover how you can apply the Bible to your life today.
Features: Now more than 10,000 Life Application notes and features
• Over 100 Life Application profiles of key Bible people
• Introductions and overviews for each book of the Bible
• More than 500 maps and charts placed for quick reference
• Extensive side-column cross-reference system to facilitate deeper study
• Life Application index to notes, charts, maps, and profiles
• Refreshed design with a second color for visual clarity
• 16 pages of full-color maps
• Quality Smyth-sewn binding–durable, made for frequent use, and lays flat when open
• Presentation page
• Single-column format
• Christian Worker’s Resource, a special supplement to enhance the reader’s ministry effectiveness
• Full text of the Holy Bible, New Living Translation (NLT), combining the latest biblical scholarship with clear, natural English
Play the Explainer Video attached ▶
Read The Terms for our Cover Customization
> Standard: 5,000NGN (5days)
> Express: 8,000NGN (3days)
The number of days is for the customization itself.
¶ Can be Silver or Gold. (State this in your order note)
¶ We only customize Bibles, notebooks, or products that are bought from our store.
¶ This particular kind of customization is done in the stated days. The delivery timeline depends on the exact delivery location and that varies from 24hrs to 7 days depending on the preferred delivery location in the world (we offer doorstep, worldwide delivery)
¶ Interstate deliveries are doorstep except otherwise stated. International and Interstate shipping are also doorsteps, handled by DHL/Parcel
Kindly write it in the Customer’s Note at CHECKOUT.
TPT New Testament with Psalms, Proverbs and Song of Songs, 2020 Edition–Hardcover, The Passion Translation Bible
Encounter the Heart of God
The Passion Translation., 2020 Edition is an updated and modern, easy-to-read Bible translation that unlocks the passion of God’s heart and expresses his fiery love-merging emotion and life-changing truth. This translation will evoke an overwhelming response in every reader, unfolding the deep mysteries of the Scriptures.
If you are hungry for God, The Passion Translation, 2020 Edition will help you encounter his heart and know him more intimately. Fall in love with God all over again.
- Over 500 new footnotes
- Over 500 revised footnotes
- Updated text
- 16 pages of full-color maps locating and identifying:
- Jesus’ birth, early years, ministry, and last days
- major New Testament stories
- every epic journey of the Apostle Paul
- the missions of Philip and Peter
- the early church and seven churches of Revelation
- political background to New Testament events
- the territory of the Roman Empire
- the Holy Land today and in the time of Jesus
- In-depth footnotes with insightful study notes, commentary, word studies, cross references, alternate translations
- Introductions and outlines for each book
- Two-column format
- Contemporary font
- Premium Bible paper
- Matte lamination
- Special debossing
- Spot UV gloss
- Smyth-sewn binding
- Ribbon marker
- Font size – 9 pt.
This full-text baby Bible, complemented by delightful illustrations of great-and-small animal friends, is a perfect gift for a baby’s first Bible. Two dozen full-color inserts offer plenty of space to record all of baby’s special moments—from first measurements to first steps—creating a baby Bible keepsake to cherish forever.
- 24 pages of inserts with full-color illustrations
- Easy-to-read type
- Words of Christ in red
- Presentation page
- Gift box
Available in Poppy Linen Green (Cloth Over Board) and Grey
Where do you go for encouragement and inspiration when you need to connect? The CSB (in)courage Devotional Bible is a fresh oasis of spiritual refreshment for women! This unique devotional Bible combines the beauty and wisdom of God’s Word with supportive devotional features. Explore “Stories of Courage”- stories of 50 women in the Bible; be inspired by 312 insightful devotions by 122 (in)courage community writers. Experience Scripture in new ways in the company of women willing to “go first” and share everyday stories that bear witness to God’s grace!
(in)courage is a vibrant online community. It reaches thousands of women every day. It welcomes them just the way they are. It offers a space to breathe, loving support, and resources for meaningful connection. Find yourself among friends with the (in)courage Devotional Bible today!
- 312 Devotions by 122 (in)courage community writers
- 10 Bible Reading Plans
- 66 Book Introductions
- “Stories of Courage” from 50 women of the Bible
- Journaling space
- Topical index
- Two-column text
- Theme verses
- Specialized presentation page
Due to fluctuations of FX and logistic concerns, prices can change without prior notice to our esteemed customers.
Be drawn into God’s Word through a fresh, creative expression of the beautiful words of God. Crafted on high-quality paper and balanced with inspiring full-color art and blank space, the NKJV Beautiful Word Bible will encourage a deeper and more authentic quiet time. With 500 verses illustrated to help you see the rich diversity of stories, characters, prophecies, rewards, and hope contained within Scripture, you will discover wisdom to sustain you in every season, drawing you deeper into God’s life-changing and inspired Word.
- Single-column text of the New King James Version (NKJV)
- Words of Jesus in red
- 500 full-color illustrated verses
- 2″ wide lined margins and high-quality paper for notes, journal entries or artwork
- Single-column layout
- Index of illustrated Scripture passages
- Presentation page for gift-giving
- Ribbon Marker
- 7-point text size
- 8.25″ x 6.50″ x 1.50″
From the Back Cover
The Swindoll Study Bible draws from thousands of hours of Chucks study over his more than fifty years of ministry. Chucks warm, personal style comes across on every page, and his informed, practical insights get straight to the heart of the message Gods Word has for the world today. Each part of this study Bible is like hearing Chuck speak Gods Word directly to your heart, encouraging your faith and drawing you deeper into the study of Gods Word.
Full text of Genesis to Revelation in New Living Translation (NLT)
- Book Introductions answer key questions: Who wrote the book? Where are we? Why is this book so important? Whats the big idea? How do I apply this?
- Application Articles explain important passages with Chucks winsome style through stories, illustrations, and specific application points.
- People Profiles provide lessons from the lives of key biblical figures that hit home for modern readers.
- Holy Land Tour explores important biblical locations. Each stop includes a photo and a modern-day map alongside background information and a devotion.
- Prayer Moments offer heartfelt prayers from Chuck asking God to help us live out the truths of His Word.
- Living Insights throughout Scriptureover 1600 study notes in allhighlight Chucks insights on important passages.
- Searching the Scriptures, an article adapted from Chucks book of the same name, summarizes Chucks approach to Bible study.
- Additional Features include Bible reading plans, indexes, a dictionary/concordance, and full-color maps.
- The Swindoll Study Bible App (iOS and Android) is provided free with purchase and contains all the content of the print edition alongside searching, note taking, bookmarking, and sharing functions. See the Users Guide for details (page A9).
Available cover colors: 1) Brown/Blue/Teal 2) Black 3) Brown – Shipped at random
Publisher : Thomas Nelson Inc; 1st edition (February 14, 2006)
Language : English
Hardcover : 1460 pages
ISBN-10 : 0718013034
ISBN-13 : 978-0718013035
Item Weight : 0.92kg
Dimensions : 6 x 1.5 x 9.25 inches
CSB She Reads Truth Bible, Genuine Leather, Black Letter, Full-Color Design, Wide Margins, Notetaking Space, Devotionals, Reading Plans, Two Sewn Binding, Easy-to-Read Bible Serif Type
Cover colors are shipped at random.
“Thoughtfully and artfully designed to highlight the beauty, goodness, and truth of Scripture, the She Reads Truth Bible invites every woman to count herself a part of the She Reads Truth community of “Women in the Word of God every day.” Alongside beautiful design, this Bible features exclusively created maps, timelines, and outlines adding clarity and insight for the study of Scripture, as well as 183 devotional readings written by the She Reads Truth Team. The She Reads Truth Bible also includes sixty-six Key Verse designs by top calligraphy and hand-lettering artists to aid in memorization and understanding of Scripture.
- 183 devotional readings
- 66 beautiful art designs
- 35 full-color timelines
- 20 full-color maps
- 11 full-color charts
- Daily reading plans for each book of the Bible
- One-year and three-year Bible reading plans
- 66 detailed book introductions
- Key verse list
- Elegant full-color design
- Single-column format
- Black-letter text
- 8.5-point type size
- Wide margins for journaling and notetaking
- Smyth-sewn binding with ribbon marker
- Specialized presentation page
- Carefully curated topical Index
- Exclusive color coding system along the bottom of every page guiding you through Scripture
- 12 pages of color maps with index
- All words spoken by God, Jesus and Holy Spirit underlined
- Bible-reading calendar
- “Where to Find It”
- Outline of Old Testament History
- “Know What God Says”
- Table of Weights and Measures
- 100 “Popular Bible Passages”
- 365 “Popular Bible Quotations for Memorization and Meditation”
- Study system covers 12 topics including: God, discipleship, love, faith, sin, evil, salvation, family, outreach, commandments, history, and prophecy
9.50″ x 6.75″ x 1.50″
9-point text size