Inside My Heart Journal
- Overall you save ₦2,000.00 (50%) on this product
A medium sized outreach/reading bible in Modern English Version
A Note Taking Journal (actual design might differ based on stock. Please ask for clarification)
Gift Wrapping or Gift Bag
- Cover Type: Paperback
- Fine-tip felt tip pens with washable ink and a durable tip, making them perfect for enthusiastic Bible readers – adults and children
- Recommended by teachers & won’t dry out for 3 months uncapped (excludes black ink)
- Strong, fine tip resists retracting
- Ventilated cap and compliant with European Toy Standards
- Ideal for 5 and above
- Assorted pack of 12 colours
- Interactive Q&A format – each day for 3 years, your child answers one question and explores a Bible verse or prayer, each designed to spark conversation.
- A keepsake time capsule of your child’s ideas, hopes, happenings, and prayers
- Capture and celebrate your child’s personality, just as God designed them – sweet, silly, faith-filled, insightful and inspiring.
- Flex Fabric Cover
- Pages: 368
- Size: 6″ x 7″
- ISBN-13: 9780736974189
- ISBN-10: 0736974180
- Published by Harvest House Publishers
By: Priscilla Shirer
Number of Pages: 384
Vendor: B&H Kids
Publication Date: 2016
Dimensions: 8.75 X 5.75 X .5 (inches)
Weight: 1 pound
Ages: 8-12 (Adults also love it!)
Series: Prince Warriors (Asides this stand alone devotional, there is a 4-in-1 fiction in this series).
- Sold Per Piece. Colors are shipped at random.
- Pen shaped highlighter with a textured rubber grip for comfortable use, even when highlighting large chunks of work.
- Bigger nib makes it ideal for quick work on faxes and photocopies.
- Chisel tip gives a line width of between 1.6mm for underlining and 3.3mm for broad highlighting.
- Water based, fluorescent ink in pink, yellow, blue, green and orange.
- Lasts for up to 8 hours with the cap off without drying out.”
This is a from-the-heart devotional for newlyweds who are over thirty-five. The authors have written this book to talk about the spiritual side of issues that pertain to older newlywed couples, from blended families to shared (or separate) retirement accounts.
Publisher: Vine Books (June 1, 2003)
Paperback: 184 pages
Item Weight: 5.6 ounces
Dimensions: 0.5 x 5 x 7.75 inches
- Cover Type: Softcover
- Pages: 192
- Format: Spiral Bound
- Dimension: 9.00 X 6.00 (inches)
- Weight: 1 pound 1 ounce
- ISBN: 9781606830024
- Publisher: Harrison House
- Publishing Date: 2010
With an eraser on every pencil, you can make changes to sketches, Bible art, schoolwork and drawings when needed. Now, you can revise your work instead of starting all over or giving up.
- Assorted colours: Brown, Peach, Red, Pink, Orange, Yellow, Light/Dark Green, Light/Dark Blue, Purple, Black (Or otherwise stated)
- Pack of 12
- Pencils feature rich, creamy colors that really erase!
- READY TO USE: These colored pencils are pre-sharpened and ready for girls and boys to use right out of the box.
- SAFE & NONTOXIC: Safe and nontoxic, beginner child adult – ages 3 & up.
52 promises from God for Life’s Hard Moments
- Encourage a friend to look towards God in hard times
- Book bound and cover features spot UV
- 144 pages of beautifully designed inspiration
Book cover features spot UV
Size: 5 5/8″ x 6 5/8″
Published by DaySpring
A Bible Study DVD & Book on Money/Finance Management. Perfect for pesonal or small group study.
If you think you have ever had issues with money, you should meet the Penders. Money is a part of all our lives, but to this California family, money is everything. Their outrageous view of money provides and amusing yet insightful reflection on struggles we face in our consumer-driven culture. Money Talks takes a lighthearted but important look at one of the more difficult issues of our faith: stewardship
ISBN 10: 1418527653
Imprint: Thomas Nelson
On Sale: 2008-04-15
Publisher: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2008-04-15
Trim Size: 160.000mm x 160.000mm x 20.000mm