God is waiting to download insight to you for every situation. But how do you get what God has for you and what do you even say to connect with Him? Let iGod hook you up. Inside iGod you will find prayers written in God’s code- the language of faith. They will help you connect with God in a way that He can answer you back. You can find whatever you need including confidence, money, health, safety, how to overcome mistakes, and how to achieve more at school, just to name a few. Plus, in “Now Playing” you ll discover God’s wisdom for you life from the book of Proverbs, full of revelation on true success, relationships, how to manage your money, protection from temptation, and more. When you sync with these Scriptures, you will find how amazing God is on a personal level!
IGod: Prayers And Promises To Connect To You With Him
A pocked sized book.
- Quite simply, one of the most powerful, moving pieces of Christian literature of modern times.Other books have recorded the crucifixion and resurrection, but never before has the reader been ushered into unseen realms to witness the power of the cross as seen from the view of God the Father. You will discover a whole world of new meaning of Christ’s death as you witness the destruction of the world systems, the annihilation of the law, the end of Adam’s fallen race…and the death of Death. Here is an unequaled drama of power and depth which Christian literature has rarely, if ever, achieved.
Edwards’s The Day I Was Crucified as Told by Jesus the Christ now takes its place among the greatest of Christian literature. We will still be reading this book 200 years from now, and still weeping (and praising) as we read.
This is one of those rare life-transforming books.
- Cover Type: Paperback
This book is unlike any other I have ever written. It should be read only by married couples, those immediately contemplating marriage, and those who counsel married couples. It is deliberately frank. I have long felt a need for a clear and detailed presentation of the intimate relationship that exists between a husband and wife. Most Christian books on this subject skirt the real issues and leave too much to the imagination; such evasiveness is not adequately instructive. Secular books, on the other hand, often go overboard telling it like it is in crude language repulsive to those who need help. In addition, such books usually advocate practices considered improper by biblical standards. To keep the facts that every couple needs to know from being offensive, I am writing this book with the help of Beverly, my wife of fifty years.
Publisher: Zondervan; Updated edition (March 1, 1998)
Mass Market Paperback: 400 pages
Item Weight: 7.2 ounces
Dimensions: 4.25 x 0.87 x 6.26 inches
Publisher : Destiny Image Publishers (January 1, 2015)
Language : English
Paperback : 240 pages
ISBN-10 : 0768405416
ISBN-13 : 978-0768405415
Item Weight : 9.6 ounces
Dimensions : 6 x 0.55 x 9 inches
Craving Connection: 30 Challenges for Real Life Engagement is a journey with (in)courage writers sharing real-life inspirational stories, practical Scripture application, and connection challenges that will encourage you to embrace the desire God has given each of us for connection, to invest in meaningful relationships, right where God has you, and to become the friend you wish you had. We all long for meaningful Christian relationships, the Colossians 3:14 kind that fulfills our desire for unity and connection with God, our friends, and our community. The (in)courage community invites you to grab a cup of coffee, pull a chair up to the table, and commit to creatively and prayerfully fulfilling your cravings for connection.
- Learn to:
- Unlock the anointing of Christ in you—the key to operating in miracles, signs and wonders.
- Function in your Kingdom identity and inheritance as revealed in Scripture.
- Root out lies that hinder the flow of God’s power in your life.
- Follow the three-point model of Jesus: Intentional, Strategic, Supernatural.
Featuring questions for reflection, prayers of impartation, and Scriptures for meditation, Go. Preach. Heal. will ignite a fire within you to demonstrate the Kingdom of God in your everyday life.
A Lineage of Grace: Biblical Stories of 5 Women in the Lineage of Jesus – Tamar, Rahab, Ruth, Bathsheba, & Mary (Historical Christian Fiction with In-Depth Bible Studies) – Paperback
The women in the lineage of Jesus Christ had courage, took risks, and did the unexpected. They were not perfect, and yet God used them in His perfect plan to bring forth the Savior of the world.
Reasons to buy and give ‘A Lineage of Grace’ by Francine Rivers:
• As a collection of enriched bible stories to rediscover and enjoy again
• For an engaging re-imaging of the stories of 5 biblically significant women
• As an introduction to the Bible for fans of historical and romantic fiction
• For a new appreciation of the role of the Bible’s women in God’s plan
• As an encouragement to another to find their purpose in God for today