Kay Marshall Strom and Daniel E. Kline are a happily married couple who were wed after having raised families with their first spouses. Kay is the author of more than thirty books and Dan is a professional public speaker and writer. Their most recent book is The Savvy Couples Guide to Marrying After 35.
Hand in Hand: Devotions for the Later– (And Lately– ) Married
- Overall you save ₦700.00 (20%) on this product
This is a from-the-heart devotional for newlyweds who are over thirty-five. The authors have written this book to talk about the spiritual side of issues that pertain to older newlywed couples, from blended families to shared (or separate) retirement accounts.
Publisher: Vine Books (June 1, 2003)
Paperback: 184 pages
Item Weight: 5.6 ounces
Dimensions: 0.5 x 5 x 7.75 inches
- Cover Type: Paperback
- Pages: 208
- Dimension: 5.5 x 0.5 x 8.5 inches
- ISBN: ISBN-13: 978-1462751228
- Publisher: B&H Books
- Reading age: Baby and up
- Pray for the Peace of JerusalemGod is never finished with His people, Israel–and God is never finished with you!
Israel’s Prophetic Destiny reveals:
- * The land and the people of Israel, their biblical history, present realities, and prophetic future.
- * How to recognize the wrong ideas of replacement theology and anti-Semitism.
- * How to pray for the unique nation of Israel, which remains precious to Yeshua’s heart.
- * The role of Israel in establishing God’s Kingdom on earth.
You can share in the Lord’s love for His people, Israel. By praying for His people, you will grow closer to the heart of God. Share His love today!
Publisher : Destiny Image Publishers (January 1, 2015)
Language : English
Paperback : 240 pages
ISBN-10 : 0768405416
ISBN-13 : 978-0768405415
Item Weight : 9.6 ounces
Dimensions : 6 x 0.55 x 9 inches
- Quite simply, one of the most powerful, moving pieces of Christian literature of modern times.Other books have recorded the crucifixion and resurrection, but never before has the reader been ushered into unseen realms to witness the power of the cross as seen from the view of God the Father. You will discover a whole world of new meaning of Christ’s death as you witness the destruction of the world systems, the annihilation of the law, the end of Adam’s fallen race…and the death of Death. Here is an unequaled drama of power and depth which Christian literature has rarely, if ever, achieved.
Edwards’s The Day I Was Crucified as Told by Jesus the Christ now takes its place among the greatest of Christian literature. We will still be reading this book 200 years from now, and still weeping (and praising) as we read.
This is one of those rare life-transforming books.