With Foundations, students can read through all 66 of the miraculous books of the Bible in one year, while still having the flexibility of reading 5 days per week. Along with supplementary devotional content each day, they can experience the miracle of reading and responding to the entirety of God’s Word. By using the H.E.A.R. journaling method, students will be guided through Highlighting, Explaining, Applying, and Responding to passages, allowing for practical application throughout the year-long plan.
- Expand your understanding of the Bible by just being in the Word of God 5 days per week
- Accomplish your long-standing goal of reading through the Bible cover-to-cover in a flexible 5-day per week plan that accommodates your busy schedule
- Experience personal spiritual growth
- Provides the opportunity for students to dig deeper into Scripture as individuals or with a group
- Guides readers to sit and reflect on the truth of Scripture using the H.E.A.R. journaling method
- Practical devotional for new or inexperienced Bible study students as well as those who are well-versed in the Scriptures