Most people aren’t brave enough to live the life of their dreams. But that doesn’t have to be your story. Truth is, living an inauthentic life isn’t easy. It’s hard. It weighs you down. It burdens your spirit. But starting now, you can transform your fears into action.
Certified Personal and Executive Coach Valorie Burton, author of Successful Women Think Differently (over 200,000 copies sold), will guide you toward a breakthrough with 40 powerful tools, teaching you to
• get honest about what you want and remove the blocks that prevent progress
• end self-sabotaging habits that produce anxiety
• release perfectionism and make real progress toward your goals
• replace your self-criticism with self-compassion
• develop empowering habits that bring joy, productivity and freedom
Your success requires courage to face your fears so you can get unstuck and be unstoppable.
You can do it. It starts right here.
Brave Enough to Succeed is a revised and expanded edition of Get Unstuck, Be Unstoppable.
- Holy Communion
- Church Supplies