Bible Stories Coloring Pad
Do you feel a call from God to be a pastor? Do you have a desire to lead and serve others? The office and calling of a pastor is the most demanding of the five-fold ministry gifts but it can also be the most rewarding. You should never “choose” to be a pastor but instead wait upon the Lord to confirm to your heart that He has “called” you to serve as a pastor.
Packed with stories that relate to practical experiences, the author shares candidly about his experiences, mistakes and successes over thirty years. The principles found in this book are principles that Pastor Happy Caldwell has taken and applied from the Word of God. He believes that when you keep the Word of God before you all the time and are led by the Spirit of God, you will be successful in all you set out to accomplish. If God has called you to be a pastor, then it is His desire to see you answer that call and fulfill your assignment with joy.
A Lineage of Grace: Biblical Stories of 5 Women in the Lineage of Jesus – Tamar, Rahab, Ruth, Bathsheba, & Mary (Historical Christian Fiction with In-Depth Bible Studies) – Paperback
The women in the lineage of Jesus Christ had courage, took risks, and did the unexpected. They were not perfect, and yet God used them in His perfect plan to bring forth the Savior of the world.
Reasons to buy and give ‘A Lineage of Grace’ by Francine Rivers:
• As a collection of enriched bible stories to rediscover and enjoy again
• For an engaging re-imaging of the stories of 5 biblically significant women
• As an introduction to the Bible for fans of historical and romantic fiction
• For a new appreciation of the role of the Bible’s women in God’s plan
• As an encouragement to another to find their purpose in God for today
- Learn to:
- Unlock the anointing of Christ in you—the key to operating in miracles, signs and wonders.
- Function in your Kingdom identity and inheritance as revealed in Scripture.
- Root out lies that hinder the flow of God’s power in your life.
- Follow the three-point model of Jesus: Intentional, Strategic, Supernatural.
Featuring questions for reflection, prayers of impartation, and Scriptures for meditation, Go. Preach. Heal. will ignite a fire within you to demonstrate the Kingdom of God in your everyday life.
Read the amazing story of how Anne was rescued from death’s door and how this same God can bring healing power into your life today. With God, you can experience Resurrection Life NOW!
- Cover Type: Paperback
- Language : English
- Paperback : 210 pages
- ISBN-10 : 160683665X
- ISBN-13 : 978-1606836651
- Item Weight : 8 ounces
- Dimensions : 6 x 0.48 x 9 inches
- The Essential Guide to Growing Up
Written for men by a man who believes in the critical and vital role husbands and fathers play in the family, the community, and the world. The facts in this book will confirm what every man knows-we are important, no matter what the statistics the media twists or how the sitcoms portray us.
Every member of the family needs a man’s wisdom, protection, and love to fully develop. Unfortunately, fatherlessness is epidemic leaving us with “…a generation of boys, raised by women, who don’t know what it is to be a man, a husband, or father.”
You can be a great man, husband, and father. Learn from a guy who knows:
“When confronted with the fact that after only 12 months I had all but destroyed my marriage I set out on an exercise called ‘Collective Wisdom.’ I spent thousands of hours reading books and having coffee with men. Guy Thing is the fruit of 15 years of personal research on manhood, marriage, and family. These lessons turned my life around, saved my marriage, and gave me the skills I needed to raise my kids.” John King, author.
- Cover Type: Paperback
- Pages: 208
- Dimension: 5.5 x 0.5 x 8.5 inches
- ISBN: ISBN-13: 978-1462751228
- Publisher: B&H Books
- Reading age: Baby and up