Bible Stories Coloring Pad
This Bundle contains A Book and A Study Guide
Perhaps one of the most significant issues all women face is their own insecurity. Beth Moore, one of today’s most admired and trusted Christian writers, wants women to escape the insecurity trap. So Long, Insecurity will strike a chord with women everywhere, as Beth speaks truth into readers’ lives, showing them how to deal with their innermost fears, rediscover their God-given dignity, and develop a whole new perspective―a stronger sense of self. Women of all ages and backgrounds will resonate with this message of security and discover truths that will free them emotionally and spiritually and lead them to a better life as they walk with God.
- ASIN : 1414334729
- Publisher : Tyndale House Publishers; Unabridged edition (February 2, 2010)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 368 pages
- ISBN-10 : 9781414334721
- ISBN-13 : 978-1414334721
- Item Weight : 1.25 pounds
- Dimensions : 6.1 x 1.3 x 8.9 inches
Craving Connection: 30 Challenges for Real Life Engagement is a journey with (in)courage writers sharing real-life inspirational stories, practical Scripture application, and connection challenges that will encourage you to embrace the desire God has given each of us for connection, to invest in meaningful relationships, right where God has you, and to become the friend you wish you had. We all long for meaningful Christian relationships, the Colossians 3:14 kind that fulfills our desire for unity and connection with God, our friends, and our community. The (in)courage community invites you to grab a cup of coffee, pull a chair up to the table, and commit to creatively and prayerfully fulfilling your cravings for connection.
- Pray for the Peace of JerusalemGod is never finished with His people, Israel–and God is never finished with you!
Israel’s Prophetic Destiny reveals:
- * The land and the people of Israel, their biblical history, present realities, and prophetic future.
- * How to recognize the wrong ideas of replacement theology and anti-Semitism.
- * How to pray for the unique nation of Israel, which remains precious to Yeshua’s heart.
- * The role of Israel in establishing God’s Kingdom on earth.
You can share in the Lord’s love for His people, Israel. By praying for His people, you will grow closer to the heart of God. Share His love today!