- Overall you save ₦1,000.00 (18%) on this product
Dimensions :28 x 28 x 40cm
Colours: Pink & Blue
** Comes flat packed.Assembly required*
Please indicate “Boy/Blue” or “Girl/Pink” in your order note.
Children Saving The Planet
Children’s love for nature begins at a very young age. I remember the amazing times I spent playing outdoors with my friends.
We enjoyed running around in the park, laughing and having fun.
However, the beauty of our environment is gradually being eroded by our careless activities.
I decided to write this book to educate children about our environment and the various activities that can help preserve it, as we have been given a divine mandate to care for the earth.
I hope you and your children will be encouraged to interact with nature, learn from it and, ultimately, do your part to protect it.
Foundation For Kids – 260 Day New Testament Reading Plans for Kid
|Product Group||Bible Study|
|Publisher||Lifeway Christian Resources|
|Contributors||Robby Gallaty (Author|
IGod: Prayers And Promises To Connect To You With Him
A pocked sized book.
Preteen (Grades 5-6 Student Guide – Gospel Light – Fall A
- Year A
- Grades 5-6
- Order one per student
- Features a kid-friendly design with glossy paper. Includes popular skits and an easy-to-prepare opening activity that’s sure to capture students’ attention.
NIV Quest Study Bible, Comfort Print–soft leather-look, brown
Answers Thousands of Your Questions About the Bible!
With the NIV Quest Study Bible, you’ll have the only question and answer Bible that is now available with exclusive Zondervan NIV Comfort Print for smooth reading.
Get answers to the Bible questions you have… and questions you haven’t yet pondered! The NIV Quest Study Bible features over 7,000 notes written in an engaging question and answer format that give insight into the common, uncommon, and sometimes perplexing passages from the Bible. You will have the opportunity to consider questions like “Why did God send angels to Jacob?,” “What prevents God from hearing our prayers?,” and “Why does God test us?” as you explore God’s Word using the many study helps.
- Complete text of the accurate, readable, and clear New International Version (NIV)
- Over 7,000 insightful notes arranged in a unique question and answer format
- Nearly 350 articles investigate the most asked questions about the Bible
- Book introductions that answer questions about each book, such as “Who wrote it?,” “Why?,” and “What should I look for?”
- Article index and expanded subject index
- Single-column Scripture text arranged in a modern, two-color page design
- Over 150 charts, timelines, and maps
- A reading plan with three distinct tracks to follow
- NIV Dictionary-Concordance
- 16-page full-color map section
- Exclusive Zondervan NIV Comfort Print. typeface
- 10-point print size
No! Don’t Touch Me There
Sexuality Health Education is an important life skill. This is an book for all children to read. It is pioneering, practical and child-friendly and will resonate with children for a long time.
Make It Take It – Bible Craft Activity Book (Early Elementary), Spring 2019
These age-appropriate craft projects can be done by the students/kids with little or no help from the teacher/parents. (P.S Cover design varies)
Age: Kindergarten to Grade 3
- Variety of crafts and games to explore God’s Word.
- Used in either the Bible Application or Life Response step.
Little ones love the activities and the parents appreciate having this tool for home reinforcement of the lesson.
Gift for Kids – Curated Giftset 1
This affordable gift set contains
¶ 1pc Bible Reading Plan/Activity Book
¶ 1pc Animated Bible Stories DVD
¶ 2pcs Life Skills Books
Kindly chose/add to cart a Gift Presentation service (Gift Wrapping, Gift Bag, Gift Box, Personalized Card etc) if you’d need it.
For individual product review, search for the title on our website.
The content of your gift will have the exact content as described but particular product brands might differ. Kindly contact us if you have any questions. God bless you!
There are no reviews yet.