What does it mean to belong to the body of Christ? When the Apostle Paul wrote 1 & 2 Corinthians, the early Church was struggling to grow together as a group of believers. They came from vastly different backgrounds—Jewish and Greek, rich and poor, religious and nonreligious—and they were learning how to live as one people. In these two letters, Paul challenges the Corinthians to fight for unity and to embrace their identity as one body made of many different parts—a challenge still relevant to us today. Read with us as we spend six weeks in 1 & 2 Corinthians, learning together what it means to be the body of Christ.
1&2 Corinthians Study Book, She Reads Truth
- Overall you save ₦1,300.00 (25%) on this product
Number of Pages: 168
Vendor: She Reads Truth
Publication Date: 2019
Dimensions: 10.00 X 8.00 X 0.47 (inches)
Weight: 1 pound 1 ounce
Series: She Reads Truth
Publisher : Destiny Image Publishers (January 1, 2015)
Language : English
Paperback : 240 pages
ISBN-10 : 0768405416
ISBN-13 : 978-0768405415
Item Weight : 9.6 ounces
Dimensions : 6 x 0.55 x 9 inches
This Bundle contains A Book and A Study Guide
Perhaps one of the most significant issues all women face is their own insecurity. Beth Moore, one of today’s most admired and trusted Christian writers, wants women to escape the insecurity trap. So Long, Insecurity will strike a chord with women everywhere, as Beth speaks truth into readers’ lives, showing them how to deal with their innermost fears, rediscover their God-given dignity, and develop a whole new perspective―a stronger sense of self. Women of all ages and backgrounds will resonate with this message of security and discover truths that will free them emotionally and spiritually and lead them to a better life as they walk with God.
- ASIN : 1414334729
- Publisher : Tyndale House Publishers; Unabridged edition (February 2, 2010)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 368 pages
- ISBN-10 : 9781414334721
- ISBN-13 : 978-1414334721
- Item Weight : 1.25 pounds
- Dimensions : 6.1 x 1.3 x 8.9 inches
A Lineage of Grace: Biblical Stories of 5 Women in the Lineage of Jesus – Tamar, Rahab, Ruth, Bathsheba, & Mary (Historical Christian Fiction with In-Depth Bible Studies) – Paperback
The women in the lineage of Jesus Christ had courage, took risks, and did the unexpected. They were not perfect, and yet God used them in His perfect plan to bring forth the Savior of the world.
Reasons to buy and give ‘A Lineage of Grace’ by Francine Rivers:
• As a collection of enriched bible stories to rediscover and enjoy again
• For an engaging re-imaging of the stories of 5 biblically significant women
• As an introduction to the Bible for fans of historical and romantic fiction
• For a new appreciation of the role of the Bible’s women in God’s plan
• As an encouragement to another to find their purpose in God for today
- Pray for the Peace of JerusalemGod is never finished with His people, Israel–and God is never finished with you!
Israel’s Prophetic Destiny reveals:
- * The land and the people of Israel, their biblical history, present realities, and prophetic future.
- * How to recognize the wrong ideas of replacement theology and anti-Semitism.
- * How to pray for the unique nation of Israel, which remains precious to Yeshua’s heart.
- * The role of Israel in establishing God’s Kingdom on earth.
You can share in the Lord’s love for His people, Israel. By praying for His people, you will grow closer to the heart of God. Share His love today!