- All Sales (227)
- Audio & Visuals (14)
- Bibles (141)
- AMP Bible (5)
- Audio Bible (2)
- Bible In One Year (4)
- Bible In Other Languages (6)
- Catholic Bibles (3)
- CEV Bibles (1)
- Children Bibles (24)
- Chronological Bible (2)
- Compact Bibles/ Portable Bibles (7)
- CSB Bibles (10)
- Devotional Bible (23)
- ESV Bibles (1)
- Full Color Bible (13)
- Gift & Award Bibles (3)
- GNB/GNT Bibles (2)
- Hardcover Bible (46)
- HCSB Bibles (3)
- Journaling Bibles (23)
- Keepsake Bibles (6)
- KJV & NKJV Bibles (30)
- Leather Bible (45)
- Men Bibles (32)
- MEV Bible (4)
- Minister's Bibles (14)
- NASB Bible (1)
- NCV BIBLES (1)
- NIV/NIrV Bible (21)
- NLT Bibles (28)
- One Year Bible (5)
- Outreach Bible (18)
- Paperback Bibles (10)
- Parallel Muliple Translation Bible (1)
- Pulpit Bible / Altar Bible (1)
- Reading Bibles (20)
- Reading Plan Bibles (7)
- Reference Bibles (19)
- Study Bible (38)
- The Message Bible (6)
- TLB Bibles (1)
- TPT Bibles (6)
- Wedding Bible (5)
- Women Bibles (34)
- Books (240)
- Audio Book (5)
- Bible Characters (3)
- Bible Promises (16)
- Bible Study & References (39)
- Biographies (18)
- Body Of Christ (13)
- Book Series (9)
- Business/Professional Growth (14)
- Christian Living (79)
- Comics (1)
- Condolence & Grief (7)
- Confessions (14)
- Dating & Courtship (7)
- Friendship (2)
- Full Color Books (18)
- Governance & Politics (3)
- Healing Health (23)
- Holy Spirit (16)
- Home Management/Interior Decoration (8)
- Literature and Fiction (3)
- Marriage / Marriage Counseling (32)
- Mind Development & Emotional Intelligence (5)
- Mini Books (13)
- Ministry (46)
- Money & Finance Management (7)
- New Creation Realities (11)
- Parenting (29)
- Personal Development (44)
- Power (11)
- Reading Plans (10)
- Resurrection (13)
- Sexuality & Sensuality (18)
- Theology (29)
- Wisdom (7)
- Church Supplies (123)
- Altar Wares & Pulpit Supplies (12)
- Anointing Oils (4)
- Church/Ministry Administration (1)
- Clergy Apparel & Robes (20)
- Curriculum & Training Kits (7)
- Holy Communion (35)
- Musical Instruments (3)
- Outreach & Evangelism (18)
- Sanctuary Supplies (7)
- Clothing (11)
- Devotionals (43)
- Gifts (294)
- Birthday Gift (42)
- Cards (47)
- Easter Gifts (12)
- For Kids (64)
- For Parents (91)
- For Pastors (117)
- For Women (135)
- Gift Service (12)
- Gift Sets (30)
- Wedding Gifts (51)
- Home & Living (100)
- Journals (82)
- Kids (99)
- Bible Activity Sheets (6)
- Bible Stories Books (12)
- Children Church Curriculum (23)
- Home Study Resources (13)
- Keepsake Bibles (3)
- Kids Devotionals (12)
- Life Skills Books (12)
- Teens Bibles (17)
- Teens Church Curriculum (6)
- Themed Activity Boxes - VBS (6)
- Toddlers Bibles (10)
- Youth Ministry (6)
- Study Guide & Sets (48)
♦Our 3D Hanging Picture Frame of Jesus and Disciple at The Last Supper is perfect for use and as a gift.
Height: 10 Inches
Length: 12 inches
Width: 2 Inches
EW Kenyon’s Christ Realities Package (3 Books ) Bundle 1 – Jesus The Healer, The Wonderful Name of Jesus, The Blood Covenant
EW Kenyon Book Bundle 1 – Jesus The Healer, The Wonderful Name of Jesus, The Blood Covenant
E.W. Kenyon’s Christ Realities Package.
Description: This 3 book EW Kenyon Package contains some of Kenyon’s most popular titles: Jesus The Healer, The Wonderful Name of Jesus, and The Blood Covenant. A study of Jesus Christ, who He is and what He is made available for believers will allow us to live a life of victory- victory that has been made available because of the Blood Covenant we have through Christ with the Father.
From the best-selling classic The Grace Awakening, this gift book provides insights and encouragement on living in God’s grace.
12 inches * 18 inches
Large Wooden Cross – for Church & Home Altar
CSB Study Bible, Hardcover, Red Letter, Study Notes and Commentary, Illustrations, Articles, Word Studies, Outlines, Timelines, Easy-to-Read Bible Serif Type Hardcover – Illustrated
The CSB Study Bible features the highly reliable, highly readable text of the Christian Standard Bible (CSB), which stays as literal as possible to the Bible’s original meaning without sacrificing clarity. The CSB’s optimal blend of accuracy and readability makes Scripture more moving, more memorable, and more motivating to read it today — and share it always.
For the growing believer whose desire is to know Scripture more intimately and live out its loving instruction, the CSB Study Bible always keeps you and God on the same page.
- 15,000+ study notes
- 315-word studies
- 141 photographs
- 62 timelines
- 59 maps
- 24 articles
- 16 illustrations/reconstructions
- 15 charts
- Book introductions and outlines
- Two-column text with center-column cross-references
- Topical subheadings
- Sewn binding—lays flat when open
- 9-point text size
- 9.19″ x 6.69 x 2.00″
- Learn to:
- Unlock the anointing of Christ in you—the key to operating in miracles, signs and wonders.
- Function in your Kingdom identity and inheritance as revealed in Scripture.
- Root out lies that hinder the flow of God’s power in your life.
- Follow the three-point model of Jesus: Intentional, Strategic, Supernatural.
Featuring questions for reflection, prayers of impartation, and Scriptures for meditation, Go. Preach. Heal. will ignite a fire within you to demonstrate the Kingdom of God in your everyday life.
The writer of Psalms understood the power of meditating on God’s word-to dwell on His truth and promises. This special DaySpring Day Brightener celebrates the power of some of Scripture’s most intriguing language. Each week of this 366-day calendar will focus on one particular word and the ways that word is used in Scripture. You’ll be surprised as the beauty of God’s heart shines through in new ways when you take a look at Bible verses from this unique perspective. Chances are, you’ll find yourself uttering more than once… “Now that’s a good word! DaySpring Christian cards and gifts give you just the right ways to express your faith.
- Powder-coated spiral binding and easel stand perfect for desk or tabletop use
- Full-color pages, 80# paper
- Colorful, embossed details on a durable padded cover
- Reusable year after year
- Great for devotional use or daily inspiration
From Richard Blackaby, Henry Blackaby, and Claude King’s book that has impacted millions of people, our ‘Experiencing God’ 365-day perpetual calendar offers a year-long journey—a journey you may allow to be an experience with God. Be remade, reoriented, and restored from the frustration of what you may have known as stale religion.
Carefully listen to His voice, let it anchor you in His plan, and set you free to live it with boldness and freedom.
- Experience God on a year-long journey
- Filled with Scripture and excerpts from the book, Experiencing God, by Richard Blackaby, Henry Blackaby, and Claude King
- Designed with easel for desktop
- Experiencing God perpetual calendar
- 366 inspirational messages
- Assorted Scripture text
- Padded cover
- Spiral binding
- Easel stand
- Size: 5 1/2″ x 5 1/4″ x 1 1/4″
- Edition: 3rd Edition
- Bible Kind: Study Bible
- Cover Type: Leather
- Cover Kind: Genuine Leather
- Cover Color: Brown
- Thumb Index: No
- Print: Usual Print
- Text Size: 8.5 point
- Text Layout: Single Column
- Note Size: & point
- Pages: 2496
- References: Cross References|Side Column
- Ribbon Marker: Yes
- Page Gliding: None
- Imprintable: Yes
- Dimension: 9.2 X 6.5 (inches)
- Weight: 3 pounds 15 ounces
- ISBN: 9781496439185
- Publisher: Tyndale House Publishers, Inc.
- Publication Date: 2019
Play the Explainer Video attached ▶
NLT Life Application Study Bible, Third Edition, PERSONAL SIZE (LeatherLike, Brown/Mahogany) – New Living Translation Bible, Personal Sized Study Bible to Carry with you Every Day Imitation Leather
The Personal Size editions are for people who like to carry their study Bible with them.
Features: (Enhanced, updated, and with new content added throughout)
- Now more than 10,000 Life Applications. notes and features
- Over 100 Life Applications. profiles of key Bible people
- Introductions and overviews for each book of the Bible
- More than 500 maps & charts placed for quick reference
- Extensive side-column cross-reference system to facilitate the deeper study
- Life Application. index to notes, charts, maps, and profiles
- Refreshed design with a second color for visual clarity
- 16 pages of full-color maps
- Quality Smyth-sewn binding-durable, made for frequent use and lays flat when open
- Presentation page
- Single-column format
- Christian Worker’s Resource, a special supplement to enhance the reader’s ministry effectiveness
- Full text of the Holy Bible, New Living Translation (NLT), combining the latest biblical scholarship with clear, natural English
- 7.5 point type
Joy is the constant companion of the woman who trusts in the Lord. And while you can find it in friends, family, and circumstances, unfailing, persistent joy will only ever overflow from your relationship with Jesus.
Just ask Job, the man from Uz who clung to God’s goodness while all his worldly joys were stripped away.
But how is it possible to hold onto such joy in times of sorrow?
In this 7-session study, discover the redemptive facet of Job’s suffering. Learn to view pain as a way to strengthen your faith, point others to the gospel, and trust in the Lord. Because His providence will never take you to a place where His grace will not sustain you.
Use this Study Kit alone, with your family, friends, or fellowship.
Leader Kit includes:
- One Bible study book with personal study segments to complete between 7 weeks of group sessions and the leader helps to lead discussion within small groups
- 3 DVDs with enriching teaching videos, approximately 20-45 minutes per session
- Card with 3 additional digital downloads of teaching videos
- Learn to trust in God’s character.
- Repair past or current wounds.
- Realize God welcomes your difficult questions.
- Let go of complacent Christianity.
- Pursue joy even in the midst of personal pain.
Session 1: (36:41)—Lisa introduces the Book of Job and reminds us that while pain is relative, it is unavoidable. All of us will experience hardship in this life. And that pain we experience is a great conduit for God’s glory.
Session 2: (46:03)—In Session 2, Lisa moves into chapter three of Job, where we see Job erupt with emotion, cursing the day he was born. Lisa reminds that us that God can handle our emotions, and that we should pour out our hurting hearts honestly before Him.
Session 3: (42:32)—In the first part of Session 3, we get a look into the reaction of Job’s friends to his suffering. Initially, they were good comforters, but after Job expressed his pain, they became harsh and critical. In the second part of the video, Lisa points out from Job 13-14 Job’s continued faith and hope in God despite his circumstances.
Session 4: (28:40)—From Job’s pit of despair we hear him cry out some of the most famous words from the book of Job, “I know that my Redeemer lives.” In this session, Lisa will help us understand what those hope-filled words meant to Job and how we too can speak this truth in our despair.
Session 5: (43:13)—In Session 5, Lisa introduces us to Elihu, and uses his words to Job to point out the difference between shame and repentance. She makes it clear that shame keeps us trapped while repentance leads us to freedom. We also learn in this session that there is much God wants to teach us in our pain.
Session 6: (31:37)—In this session God enters the conversation. We’ll see that even though God’s words might sound harsh, He is inviting Job into the face-to-face conversation. Lisa points out that once Job saw God, that was enough for him. It should be the same for us.
Session 7: (22:19)—Lisa closes out the study by sharing a personal story of reconciliation and restoration that brought about an unlikely joy. She challenges us to not only be consumers of unlikely joy but carriers of it.