- All Sales (218)
- Biggest Bargain Sale (152)
- Christmas Specials (79)
- Father's Day Sale (23)
- Lent & Easter Specials (94)
- Mothers Day (45)
- Audio & Visuals (16)
- Bibles (159)
- AMP Bible (5)
- Audio Bible (2)
- Bible In One Year (9)
- Bible In Other Languages (10)
- Catholic Bibles (3)
- CEV Bibles (1)
- Children Bibles (28)
- Chronological Bible (3)
- Compact Bibles/ Portable Bibles (10)
- CSB Bibles (16)
- Devotional Bible (27)
- ERV Bibles (1)
- Filament App Enabled Bibles (4)
- Full Color Bible (21)
- Gift & Award Bibles (8)
- GNB/GNT Bibles (3)
- Hardcover Bible (54)
- HCSB Bibles (3)
- Journaling Bibles (36)
- Keepsake Bibles (6)
- KJV & NKJV Bibles (27)
- Leather Bible (60)
- Men Bibles (38)
- MEV Bible (3)
- Minister's Bibles (21)
- NASB Bible (2)
- NCV BIBLES (1)
- NIV/NIrV Bible (26)
- NLT Bibles (32)
- One Year Bible (11)
- Outreach & Evangelism (17)
- Outreach Bible (17)
- Paperback Bibles (7)
- Parallel Muliple Translation Bible (2)
- Pulpit Bible / Altar Bible (8)
- Reading Bibles (29)
- Reading Plan Bibles (15)
- Reference Bibles (26)
- Study Bible (48)
- The Message Bible (6)
- TLB Bibles (1)
- TPT Bibles (4)
- Wedding Bible (9)
- Women Bibles (54)
- Books (223)
- Audio Book (4)
- Bible Characters (3)
- Bible Promises (17)
- Bible Study & References (40)
- Biographies (16)
- Body Of Christ (16)
- Book Series (9)
- Business/Professional Growth (15)
- Christian Living (72)
- Comics (1)
- Condolence & Grief (7)
- Confessions (13)
- Full Color Books (17)
- Governance & Politics (5)
- Healing Health (24)
- Holy Spirit (19)
- Home Management/Interior Decoration (10)
- Literature and Fiction (3)
- Marriage / Marriage Counseling (32)
- Mind Development & Emotional Intelligence (6)
- Mini Books (7)
- Ministry (45)
- Money & Finance Management (7)
- Prosperity (2)
- New Creation Realities (13)
- Parenting (31)
- Personal Development (42)
- Power (11)
- Reading Plans (10)
- Resurrection (11)
- Sexuality & Sensuality (18)
- Theology (27)
- Wisdom (9)
- Church Supplies (118)
- Altar Wares & Pulpit Supplies (42)
- Anointing Oils (4)
- Church/Ministry Administration (17)
- Clergy Apparel & Robes (25)
- Curriculum & Training Kits (7)
- Jewish Items (7)
- Musical Instruments (5)
- Perfume (2)
- Sanctuary Supplies (29)
- Clothing (10)
- Devotionals (40)
- Gifts (321)
- Cards (45)
- For Kids (68)
- For Men (91)
- For Parents (99)
- For Pastors (140)
- For Women (142)
- Gift Sets (34)
- Gifting Services (12)
- Wedding Gifts (63)
- Holy Communion (35)
- Home & Living (110)
- Journals (84)
- Kids (108)
- Bible Activity Sheets (7)
- Bible Stories Books (12)
- Children Church Curriculum (25)
- Home Study Resources (21)
- Keepsake Bibles (4)
- Kids Devotionals (14)
- Life Skills Books (17)
- Teens Bibles (24)
- Teens Church Curriculum (9)
- Themed Activity Boxes - VBS (8)
- Toddlers Bibles (15)
- Youth Ministry (11)
- Study Guide & Sets (51)
“If you remain in me and my words remain in you,
ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you.”
You’ve likely scratched your head over this verse, wondering how literally to take it. Could Jesus have been serious about His over-the-top declaration? Can you really ask for anything?
If you think these words can’t possibly mean what they say, Craig Hazen wants to reveal the astonishing reality of this promise. You’ll learn why Christians hesitate to embrace this powerful statement and how you can put it to work in your life for the sake of God’s kingdom.
According to the Lord himself, “asking” is the center point of prayer. He wants us to bring our fruit-bearing requests to him boldly and with expectation for the blessing of his answer.
He wants to hear our Fearless Prayer!
A man had two dogs. The one he fed grew the biggest.
There’s an old parable about a man who had two dogs that were constantly at war with each other. One of the dogs was good, representing virtues like loyalty and kindness. The other dog was bad, representing vices such as hatred and lust. Which dog won in the end? That’s easy: the one he fed.
In the same way, we have two fundamental natures battling for our attention on a daily basis–a sinful flesh and a righteous spirit. Through Christ, we have the ability to choose which nature we will “feed,” leading us either further away from or closer to His likeness.
Feed the Dog is a video-driven Bible study for middle and high school students (can also be used by Adults). Through the artistry of illusion and his unique gift of evangelism, Brock Gill guides students to realize the importance of nourishing the spirit through the daily practice of spiritual disciplines. Over the course of eight sessions, students will learn that spiritual disciplines are something we develop over time. With practice and perseverance, students will be able to discern the truth and focus on what’s important. They will “taste and see that the Lord is good” (Ps. 34:8), growing in their relationship with Christ and pointing others to Him.
- Small group Bible study book with leader helps
- 1 DVD that includes 8 group sessions, promotional materials, and social media clips
- Interactive weekly teaching videos (approximately 8-10 minutes each)
- Leader Guide to facilitate small group discussion (located at the back of each book)
- 6 days of personal study to complete between group sessions
- Biblically rooted and gospel-centered
- 8 group sessions, 7 weeks of homework
The biblical principles in this book reveal: How to acquire foundational principles of genuine faith, How to apply the Word of God to your life situations and see them change, How to walk by faith and not by sight, How to grow in the things of God and walk in victory, and how to move from mental assent to heart knowledge of God’s Word.
When trying to do it all just isn’t working.
Do you ever feel like you’re running on empty? You try to keep it all together and yet, no matter how busy you are or how much you’re needed, it still doesn’t feel like enough…
Walk with us as we learn what it means to find contentment in Jesus.
The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
Many women know Psalm 23 by heart but haven’t experienced its power in their lives. This beloved psalm can breathe new life into women who are weary and unsure of their next steps. It’s more than a psalm that comforts in death; it gives confidence in life.
In this 7-session study by Jennifer Rothschild, gain fresh insight and encouragement from Psalm 23. Explore the depths of God’s compassionate care while debunking the self-reliance myth. Learn how your vulnerability is not a liability because you can trust the Shepherd’s goodness throughout each season of life.
- 1 Member Book with leader helps
- 2 DVDs which include a video content for seven sessions, a message to leaders, and a promotional video to help spread the word about the study
- Video downloads of the teaching sessions
- Extra leader resources including a WORDsearch Bible digital library with some of the resources Jennifer used while writing this study–a gift of more than 30 volumes.
Through this Bible study, you will:
- Explore the depths of God’s care for you tucked in the psalm you’ve always loved.
- Trade in the myth of self-reliance for the truth that God will take care of you, no matter what.
- Know that your vulnerability is not a liability because God made you to need Him.
- Release fear and trust the Shepherd’s goodness in every season of life.
This resource will help you discover the root to clear and daily communication with God – humble obedience. Learn how surrender unlocks His many blessings intended for us, centers us in His will, and helps us discern His voice in everyday life.
This 7-session study from best-selling author Priscilla Shirer is perfect for individuals and small groups. The Bible study book includes leader helps, personal study resources to be completed between small group meetings, and exercises to equip you post-study.
Challenge yourself in the discipline of daily Bible study.
Gain practical advice for knowing and understanding God’s voice through His Word.
Learn to recognize the Holy Spirit’s character, language, and tone of voice.
Experience a deeper relationship with God, and strengthen your daily walk with Him.
Paperback 208 pages
Reading age 18 years and up
Item Weight 12 ounces
Dimensions 7 x 0.44 x 9.5 inches
Dimension: 0.40 x 4.60 x 4.60
Publication Date 2015-03-01
Publisher: Harvest House Publishers
Item Number 005725349
Contributors: Tim Coffey (Artist)
From Richard Blackaby, Henry Blackaby, and Claude King’s book that has impacted millions of people, our ‘Experiencing God’ 365-day perpetual calendar offers a year-long journey—a journey you may allow to be an experience with God. Be remade, reoriented, and restored from the frustration of what you may have known as stale religion.
Carefully listen to His voice, let it anchor you in His plan, and set you free to live it with boldness and freedom.
- Experience God on a year-long journey
- Filled with Scripture and excerpts from the book, Experiencing God, by Richard Blackaby, Henry Blackaby, and Claude King
- Designed with easel for desktop
- Experiencing God perpetual calendar
- 366 inspirational messages
- Assorted Scripture text
- Padded cover
- Spiral binding
- Easel stand
- Size: 5 1/2″ x 5 1/4″ x 1 1/4″
Secrets is a timeless classic, an unparalleled resource for fueling your devotional prayer life. This book is must reading for anyone wanting fresh momentum in their quiet time with Jesus. It defuses common struggles, equips, and inspires fervency for Jesus. 52 short chapters.
This Legacy Edition is rewritten and polished for posterity. Even if you have the first edition, get this one!