- All Sales (218)
- Biggest Bargain Sale (152)
- Christmas Specials (79)
- Father's Day Sale (23)
- Lent & Easter Specials (94)
- Mothers Day (45)
- Audio & Visuals (16)
- Bibles (159)
- AMP Bible (5)
- Audio Bible (2)
- Bible In One Year (9)
- Bible In Other Languages (10)
- Catholic Bibles (3)
- CEV Bibles (1)
- Children Bibles (28)
- Chronological Bible (3)
- Compact Bibles/ Portable Bibles (10)
- CSB Bibles (16)
- Devotional Bible (27)
- ERV Bibles (1)
- Filament App Enabled Bibles (4)
- Full Color Bible (21)
- Gift & Award Bibles (8)
- GNB/GNT Bibles (3)
- Hardcover Bible (54)
- HCSB Bibles (3)
- Journaling Bibles (36)
- Keepsake Bibles (6)
- KJV & NKJV Bibles (27)
- Leather Bible (60)
- Men Bibles (38)
- MEV Bible (3)
- Minister's Bibles (21)
- NASB Bible (2)
- NCV BIBLES (1)
- NIV/NIrV Bible (26)
- NLT Bibles (32)
- One Year Bible (11)
- Outreach & Evangelism (17)
- Outreach Bible (17)
- Paperback Bibles (7)
- Parallel Muliple Translation Bible (2)
- Pulpit Bible / Altar Bible (8)
- Reading Bibles (29)
- Reading Plan Bibles (15)
- Reference Bibles (26)
- Study Bible (48)
- The Message Bible (6)
- TLB Bibles (1)
- TPT Bibles (4)
- Wedding Bible (9)
- Women Bibles (54)
- Books (223)
- Audio Book (4)
- Bible Characters (3)
- Bible Promises (17)
- Bible Study & References (40)
- Biographies (16)
- Body Of Christ (16)
- Book Series (9)
- Business/Professional Growth (15)
- Christian Living (72)
- Comics (1)
- Condolence & Grief (7)
- Confessions (13)
- Full Color Books (17)
- Governance & Politics (5)
- Healing Health (24)
- Holy Spirit (19)
- Home Management/Interior Decoration (10)
- Literature and Fiction (3)
- Marriage / Marriage Counseling (32)
- Mind Development & Emotional Intelligence (6)
- Mini Books (7)
- Ministry (45)
- Money & Finance Management (7)
- Prosperity (2)
- New Creation Realities (13)
- Parenting (31)
- Personal Development (42)
- Power (11)
- Reading Plans (10)
- Resurrection (11)
- Sexuality & Sensuality (18)
- Theology (27)
- Wisdom (9)
- Church Supplies (118)
- Altar Wares & Pulpit Supplies (42)
- Anointing Oils (4)
- Church/Ministry Administration (17)
- Clergy Apparel & Robes (25)
- Curriculum & Training Kits (7)
- Jewish Items (7)
- Musical Instruments (5)
- Perfume (2)
- Sanctuary Supplies (29)
- Clothing (10)
- Devotionals (40)
- Gifts (321)
- Cards (45)
- For Kids (68)
- For Men (91)
- For Parents (99)
- For Pastors (140)
- For Women (142)
- Gift Sets (34)
- Gifting Services (12)
- Wedding Gifts (63)
- Holy Communion (35)
- Home & Living (110)
- Journals (84)
- Kids (108)
- Bible Activity Sheets (7)
- Bible Stories Books (12)
- Children Church Curriculum (25)
- Home Study Resources (21)
- Keepsake Bibles (4)
- Kids Devotionals (14)
- Life Skills Books (17)
- Teens Bibles (24)
- Teens Church Curriculum (9)
- Themed Activity Boxes - VBS (8)
- Toddlers Bibles (15)
- Youth Ministry (11)
- Study Guide & Sets (51)
Book and Worksheet are sold here as a bundle.
Prepare for the ultimate assignment… Have you ever wondered:
- If God’s Presence is inside of me, how does that impact my life?
- If Jesus is my model, can I also walk in miracles and power?
- If the Holy Spirit is always with me, how do I hear and respond to Him?
As you go through this study guide—ideal for small groups, personal Bible study, and church classes—Pastor Bill Johnson takes you on an unforgettable journey, answering these questions from Scripture and shows believers what it looks like to host God’s Presence in their everyday lives.
Prepare to encounter God like never before and transform the world around you by hosting His Presence!
Two books that educate your spirit to hear from God and have a relationship with His Holy Spirit.
How You Can Be Led by The Spirit Of God by Kenneth E Hagin. It has never been more important to be able to discern the leading of the Spirit of God than it is today. With many voices– the voice of the world, the voice of our flesh the voice of the enemy– competing for our attention, it is imperative that we tune in to the leading of God’s Spirit. How You Can Be Led by the Spirit of God: Legacy Edition teaches you how to focus on the Spirit’s leading in every area of your life.
Hearing From God by Joyce Meyer
In the hustle and bustle of today’s busy world, sometimes it’s hard enough to hear yourself think, much less take a minute to stop and listen for the voice of God. But learning to recognize God’s voice and the many ways in which He speaks is vital for following His plan. In How to Hear from God, Joyce Meyer shows readers that God reaches out to people every day, seeking a partnership with them to offer guidance and love. She reveals the ways in which God delivers His word and the benefits of asking God for the sensitivity to hear His voice. Joyce asks the question, “Are you listening?” and shares how to do just that.
Christian Living Books Twos-Day Bundles 1 Manifesting the Blessings of God Experiencing God by His Names
Day by day the reader will enter into a deeper intimacy with the God who loves to reveal Himself to His people through His names.
Watch prayers come to pass as you rediscover the lost art of
Manifesting the Blessings of God!
Experiencing God by His Names
A man had two dogs. The one he fed grew the biggest.
There’s an old parable about a man who had two dogs that were constantly at war with each other. One of the dogs was good, representing virtues like loyalty and kindness. The other dog was bad, representing vices such as hatred and lust. Which dog won in the end? That’s easy: the one he fed.
In the same way, we have two fundamental natures battling for our attention on a daily basis–a sinful flesh and a righteous spirit. Through Christ, we have the ability to choose which nature we will “feed,” leading us either further away from or closer to His likeness.
Feed the Dog is a video-driven Bible study for middle and high school students (can also be used by Adults). Through the artistry of illusion and his unique gift of evangelism, Brock Gill guides students to realize the importance of nourishing the spirit through the daily practice of spiritual disciplines. Over the course of eight sessions, students will learn that spiritual disciplines are something we develop over time. With practice and perseverance, students will be able to discern the truth and focus on what’s important. They will “taste and see that the Lord is good” (Ps. 34:8), growing in their relationship with Christ and pointing others to Him.
- Small group Bible study book with leader helps
- 1 DVD that includes 8 group sessions, promotional materials, and social media clips
- Interactive weekly teaching videos (approximately 8-10 minutes each)
- Leader Guide to facilitate small group discussion (located at the back of each book)
- 6 days of personal study to complete between group sessions
- Biblically rooted and gospel-centered
- 8 group sessions, 7 weeks of homework
These classic Bible Study Courses by Rev. Kenneth E. Hagin have been reedited to include chapter review questions to further enhance your study of God’s Word. These teachings on the vital subjects of faith, prayer, the Holy Spirit and His gifts, and healing will show you how to live a life of victory and abundance!
|Publisher||Kenneth Hagin Ministries; 2nd ed. edition (August 1, 1991)|
|Item Weight||14.2 ounces|
|Dimensions||8.5 x 0.5 x 10.75 inches|
Mini books by TL, Daisy and LaDonna Osborn – Titles are shipped at random. Sold per piece.
- Give Thanks by Dr LaDonna Osborn – Paperback
- Jesus Is Touching Soshanguve by LaDonna C Osborn
Cross cultural communication in a multicultural church
10 Gospel Basics Paperback
The biblical principles in this book reveal: How to acquire foundational principles of genuine faith, How to apply the Word of God to your life situations and see them change, How to walk by faith and not by sight, How to grow in the things of God and walk in victory, and how to move from mental assent to heart knowledge of God’s Word.
“It is easy to sound prophetic from the margins; what we urgently need is to be prophetic from the center.”
Despite its centrality to the Christian faith, it s easy to overlook the gospel and instead speak out on more peripheral issues. This is a far cry from the New Testament emphasis on the gospel as the foundation of everything we believe.
In this passionate cry for gospel reform, D. A. Carson argues that if secondary issues consume our passions, then we re in danger of sidelining the gospel. We may be able to make compelling arguments for how we should live, but if these are not rooted in the gospel then we aren t speaking God s truth.
Carson shows us that if the gospel is centralized, prioritized, and pondered, it powerfully directs us on how to think about everything else. In fact, the best way to speak God s truth on secondary issues is to stand firm on the gospel.
When trying to do it all just isn’t working.
Do you ever feel like you’re running on empty? You try to keep it all together and yet, no matter how busy you are or how much you’re needed, it still doesn’t feel like enough…
Walk with us as we learn what it means to find contentment in Jesus.
The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
Many women know Psalm 23 by heart but haven’t experienced its power in their lives. This beloved psalm can breathe new life into women who are weary and unsure of their next steps. It’s more than a psalm that comforts in death; it gives confidence in life.
In this 7-session study by Jennifer Rothschild, gain fresh insight and encouragement from Psalm 23. Explore the depths of God’s compassionate care while debunking the self-reliance myth. Learn how your vulnerability is not a liability because you can trust the Shepherd’s goodness throughout each season of life.
- 1 Member Book with leader helps
- 2 DVDs which include a video content for seven sessions, a message to leaders, and a promotional video to help spread the word about the study
- Video downloads of the teaching sessions
- Extra leader resources including a WORDsearch Bible digital library with some of the resources Jennifer used while writing this study–a gift of more than 30 volumes.
Through this Bible study, you will:
- Explore the depths of God’s care for you tucked in the psalm you’ve always loved.
- Trade in the myth of self-reliance for the truth that God will take care of you, no matter what.
- Know that your vulnerability is not a liability because God made you to need Him.
- Release fear and trust the Shepherd’s goodness in every season of life.
From Richard Blackaby, Henry Blackaby, and Claude King’s book that has impacted millions of people, our ‘Experiencing God’ 365-day perpetual calendar offers a year-long journey—a journey you may allow to be an experience with God. Be remade, reoriented, and restored from the frustration of what you may have known as stale religion.
Carefully listen to His voice, let it anchor you in His plan, and set you free to live it with boldness and freedom.
- Experience God on a year-long journey
- Filled with Scripture and excerpts from the book, Experiencing God, by Richard Blackaby, Henry Blackaby, and Claude King
- Designed with easel for desktop
- Experiencing God perpetual calendar
- 366 inspirational messages
- Assorted Scripture text
- Padded cover
- Spiral binding
- Easel stand
- Size: 5 1/2″ x 5 1/4″ x 1 1/4″
Joy is the constant companion of the woman who trusts in the Lord. And while you can find it in friends, family, and circumstances, unfailing, persistent joy will only ever overflow from your relationship with Jesus.
Just ask Job, the man from Uz who clung to God’s goodness while all his worldly joys were stripped away.
But how is it possible to hold onto such joy in times of sorrow?
In this 7-session study, discover the redemptive facet of Job’s suffering. Learn to view pain as a way to strengthen your faith, point others to the gospel, and trust in the Lord. Because His providence will never take you to a place where His grace will not sustain you.
Use this Study Kit alone, with your family, friends, or fellowship.
Leader Kit includes:
- One Bible study book with personal study segments to complete between 7 weeks of group sessions and the leader helps to lead discussion within small groups
- 3 DVDs with enriching teaching videos, approximately 20-45 minutes per session
- Card with 3 additional digital downloads of teaching videos
- Learn to trust in God’s character.
- Repair past or current wounds.
- Realize God welcomes your difficult questions.
- Let go of complacent Christianity.
- Pursue joy even in the midst of personal pain.
Session 1: (36:41)—Lisa introduces the Book of Job and reminds us that while pain is relative, it is unavoidable. All of us will experience hardship in this life. And that pain we experience is a great conduit for God’s glory.
Session 2: (46:03)—In Session 2, Lisa moves into chapter three of Job, where we see Job erupt with emotion, cursing the day he was born. Lisa reminds that us that God can handle our emotions, and that we should pour out our hurting hearts honestly before Him.
Session 3: (42:32)—In the first part of Session 3, we get a look into the reaction of Job’s friends to his suffering. Initially, they were good comforters, but after Job expressed his pain, they became harsh and critical. In the second part of the video, Lisa points out from Job 13-14 Job’s continued faith and hope in God despite his circumstances.
Session 4: (28:40)—From Job’s pit of despair we hear him cry out some of the most famous words from the book of Job, “I know that my Redeemer lives.” In this session, Lisa will help us understand what those hope-filled words meant to Job and how we too can speak this truth in our despair.
Session 5: (43:13)—In Session 5, Lisa introduces us to Elihu, and uses his words to Job to point out the difference between shame and repentance. She makes it clear that shame keeps us trapped while repentance leads us to freedom. We also learn in this session that there is much God wants to teach us in our pain.
Session 6: (31:37)—In this session God enters the conversation. We’ll see that even though God’s words might sound harsh, He is inviting Job into the face-to-face conversation. Lisa points out that once Job saw God, that was enough for him. It should be the same for us.
Session 7: (22:19)—Lisa closes out the study by sharing a personal story of reconciliation and restoration that brought about an unlikely joy. She challenges us to not only be consumers of unlikely joy but carriers of it.