- All Sales (220)
- Biggest Bargain Sale (152)
- Christmas Specials (81)
- Father's Day Sale (23)
- Lent & Easter Specials (96)
- Mothers Day (45)
- Audio & Visuals (16)
- Bibles (159)
- AMP Bible (5)
- Audio Bible (2)
- Bible In One Year (9)
- Bible In Other Languages (10)
- Catholic Bibles (3)
- CEV Bibles (1)
- Children Bibles (28)
- Chronological Bible (3)
- Compact Bibles/ Portable Bibles (10)
- CSB Bibles (16)
- Devotional Bible (27)
- ERV Bibles (1)
- Filament App Enabled Bibles (4)
- Full Color Bible (21)
- Gift & Award Bibles (8)
- GNB/GNT Bibles (3)
- Hardcover Bible (54)
- HCSB Bibles (3)
- Journaling Bibles (36)
- Keepsake Bibles (6)
- KJV & NKJV Bibles (27)
- Leather Bible (60)
- Men Bibles (38)
- MEV Bible (3)
- Minister's Bibles (21)
- NASB Bible (2)
- NCV BIBLES (1)
- NIV/NIrV Bible (26)
- NLT Bibles (32)
- One Year Bible (11)
- Outreach & Evangelism (17)
- Outreach Bible (17)
- Paperback Bibles (7)
- Parallel Muliple Translation Bible (2)
- Pulpit Bible / Altar Bible (8)
- Reading Bibles (29)
- Reading Plan Bibles (15)
- Reference Bibles (26)
- Study Bible (48)
- The Message Bible (6)
- TLB Bibles (1)
- TPT Bibles (4)
- Wedding Bible (9)
- Women Bibles (54)
- Books (225)
- Audio Book (4)
- Bible Characters (3)
- Bible Promises (17)
- Bible Study & References (40)
- Biographies (16)
- Body Of Christ (16)
- Book Series (9)
- Business/Professional Growth (15)
- Christian Living (73)
- Comics (1)
- Condolence & Grief (8)
- Confessions (13)
- Full Color Books (17)
- Governance & Politics (5)
- Healing Health (24)
- Holy Spirit (19)
- Home Management/Interior Decoration (10)
- Literature and Fiction (3)
- Marriage / Marriage Counseling (32)
- Mind Development & Emotional Intelligence (6)
- Mini Books (7)
- Ministry (45)
- Money & Finance Management (7)
- Prosperity (2)
- New Creation Realities (13)
- Parenting (31)
- Personal Development (42)
- Power (11)
- Reading Plans (10)
- Resurrection (11)
- Sexuality & Sensuality (18)
- Theology (27)
- Wisdom (9)
- Church Supplies (120)
- Altar Wares & Pulpit Supplies (43)
- Anointing Oils (4)
- Church/Ministry Administration (17)
- Clergy Apparel & Robes (25)
- Curriculum & Training Kits (7)
- Jewish Items (8)
- Musical Instruments (5)
- Perfume (2)
- Sanctuary Supplies (30)
- Clothing (10)
- Devotionals (40)
- Gifts (323)
- Cards (46)
- For Kids (68)
- For Men (91)
- For Parents (99)
- For Pastors (141)
- For Women (144)
- Gift Sets (34)
- Gifting Services (12)
- Wedding Gifts (64)
- Holy Communion (35)
- Home & Living (112)
- Journals (85)
- Kids (108)
- Bible Activity Sheets (7)
- Bible Stories Books (12)
- Children Church Curriculum (25)
- Home Study Resources (21)
- Keepsake Bibles (4)
- Kids Devotionals (14)
- Life Skills Books (17)
- Teens Bibles (24)
- Teens Church Curriculum (9)
- Themed Activity Boxes - VBS (8)
- Toddlers Bibles (15)
- Youth Ministry (11)
- Study Guide & Sets (51)
God’s Word must be the foundation of everything we as Christians believe. When it’s not—when we walk by sight—the foundation of our faith cracks. It becomes unstable. But when we learn to walk by faith, we can stand firm upon the only sure foundation.
In A Sure Foundation, Andrew shows how God’s Word is the incorruptible seed of His kingdom, intended to combat unbelief and produce a life of stability and fruitfulness. Learn about the integrity of God’s Word and how to rely on it as the foundation for everything you do, in life and in ministry.
Get established in your faith and gain momentum in your calling.
Book and Worksheet are sold here as a bundle.
Prepare for the ultimate assignment… Have you ever wondered:
- If God’s Presence is inside of me, how does that impact my life?
- If Jesus is my model, can I also walk in miracles and power?
- If the Holy Spirit is always with me, how do I hear and respond to Him?
As you go through this study guide—ideal for small groups, personal Bible study, and church classes—Pastor Bill Johnson takes you on an unforgettable journey, answering these questions from Scripture and shows believers what it looks like to host God’s Presence in their everyday lives.
Prepare to encounter God like never before and transform the world around you by hosting His Presence!
Two books that educate your spirit to hear from God and have a relationship with His Holy Spirit.
How You Can Be Led by The Spirit Of God by Kenneth E Hagin. It has never been more important to be able to discern the leading of the Spirit of God than it is today. With many voices– the voice of the world, the voice of our flesh the voice of the enemy– competing for our attention, it is imperative that we tune in to the leading of God’s Spirit. How You Can Be Led by the Spirit of God: Legacy Edition teaches you how to focus on the Spirit’s leading in every area of your life.
Hearing From God by Joyce Meyer
In the hustle and bustle of today’s busy world, sometimes it’s hard enough to hear yourself think, much less take a minute to stop and listen for the voice of God. But learning to recognize God’s voice and the many ways in which He speaks is vital for following His plan. In How to Hear from God, Joyce Meyer shows readers that God reaches out to people every day, seeking a partnership with them to offer guidance and love. She reveals the ways in which God delivers His word and the benefits of asking God for the sensitivity to hear His voice. Joyce asks the question, “Are you listening?” and shares how to do just that.
Christian Living Books Twos-Day Bundles 1 Manifesting the Blessings of God Experiencing God by His Names
Day by day the reader will enter into a deeper intimacy with the God who loves to reveal Himself to His people through His names.
Watch prayers come to pass as you rediscover the lost art of
Manifesting the Blessings of God!
Experiencing God by His Names
A man had two dogs. The one he fed grew the biggest.
There’s an old parable about a man who had two dogs that were constantly at war with each other. One of the dogs was good, representing virtues like loyalty and kindness. The other dog was bad, representing vices such as hatred and lust. Which dog won in the end? That’s easy: the one he fed.
In the same way, we have two fundamental natures battling for our attention on a daily basis–a sinful flesh and a righteous spirit. Through Christ, we have the ability to choose which nature we will “feed,” leading us either further away from or closer to His likeness.
Feed the Dog is a video-driven Bible study for middle and high school students (can also be used by Adults). Through the artistry of illusion and his unique gift of evangelism, Brock Gill guides students to realize the importance of nourishing the spirit through the daily practice of spiritual disciplines. Over the course of eight sessions, students will learn that spiritual disciplines are something we develop over time. With practice and perseverance, students will be able to discern the truth and focus on what’s important. They will “taste and see that the Lord is good” (Ps. 34:8), growing in their relationship with Christ and pointing others to Him.
- Small group Bible study book with leader helps
- 1 DVD that includes 8 group sessions, promotional materials, and social media clips
- Interactive weekly teaching videos (approximately 8-10 minutes each)
- Leader Guide to facilitate small group discussion (located at the back of each book)
- 6 days of personal study to complete between group sessions
- Biblically rooted and gospel-centered
- 8 group sessions, 7 weeks of homework
These classic Bible Study Courses by Rev. Kenneth E. Hagin have been reedited to include chapter review questions to further enhance your study of God’s Word. These teachings on the vital subjects of faith, prayer, the Holy Spirit and His gifts, and healing will show you how to live a life of victory and abundance!
|Publisher||Kenneth Hagin Ministries; 2nd ed. edition (August 1, 1991)|
|Item Weight||14.2 ounces|
|Dimensions||8.5 x 0.5 x 10.75 inches|
When trying to do it all just isn’t working.
Do you ever feel like you’re running on empty? You try to keep it all together and yet, no matter how busy you are or how much you’re needed, it still doesn’t feel like enough…
Walk with us as we learn what it means to find contentment in Jesus.
The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
Many women know Psalm 23 by heart but haven’t experienced its power in their lives. This beloved psalm can breathe new life into women who are weary and unsure of their next steps. It’s more than a psalm that comforts in death; it gives confidence in life.
In this 7-session study by Jennifer Rothschild, gain fresh insight and encouragement from Psalm 23. Explore the depths of God’s compassionate care while debunking the self-reliance myth. Learn how your vulnerability is not a liability because you can trust the Shepherd’s goodness throughout each season of life.
- 1 Member Book with leader helps
- 2 DVDs which include a video content for seven sessions, a message to leaders, and a promotional video to help spread the word about the study
- Video downloads of the teaching sessions
- Extra leader resources including a WORDsearch Bible digital library with some of the resources Jennifer used while writing this study–a gift of more than 30 volumes.
Through this Bible study, you will:
- Explore the depths of God’s care for you tucked in the psalm you’ve always loved.
- Trade in the myth of self-reliance for the truth that God will take care of you, no matter what.
- Know that your vulnerability is not a liability because God made you to need Him.
- Release fear and trust the Shepherd’s goodness in every season of life.
Within the ancient book of Job there are keys to healing.
The enemy often uses seasons of suffering as opportunities to speak lies about God, yourself, and your situations. If not confronted, these lies can create life-long wounds.
Traditionally, the book of Job is read as an account of suffering. But Teresa Liebscher, co-founder of Sozo, invites you to see this ancient Biblical text as an invitation to powerful inner healing through defeating the enemy’s lies and maintaining strong connection with God.
As you encounter Job through this revelatory lens, you will experience healing from past hurts and become positioned to face any trial with God’s supernatural power and divine perspective!
• Identify and reject strategic lies the enemy uses during difficult times.
• Recognize the difference between godly counsel and ungodly opinions in people who give advice during hard times.
• Strengthen your connection with God instead of running away from Him during challenges.
• Receive freedom from religious deceptions such as “God sends pain to fix us” and “suffering is directly linked to our sins.”
Discover the path through suffering, and embrace wholeness on the other side! Unlock your healing within the book of Job!
A Novel series on the great tribulation, apocalypse and rapture. Fictional but Biblical.
This collection includes four soft cover editions of the best-selling Left Behind series. Collection II consists of books five through eight.
¶ Apollyon (Book 5)
¶ Assasins (Book 6)
¶ The Indwelling (Book 7)
¶ The Mark (Book 8)
Left Behind products have sold more than 40,000,000 copies and continue to be a global phenomena.
Trusting Jesus (High School Group Study): Jesus Provides What We Truly Need in Every Life Challenge (Uncommon)
Every day youth are bombarded with the world’s definition of power, riches, peace, hope, and love. Trusting Jesus, the Uncommon elective, will help youth discover true power, true riches, true peace, true hope, and true love are only found in Jesus. With this twelve-week study, youth will dig into the Bible’s promises that Jesus provides what we truly need for every challenge in life.
Based on Philippians 4:19, “My God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus,” this study guide is not just about biblical facts and figures: it is about knowing, loving, and serving a great God. It is about God’s plan to bring people out of darkness and sin back into relationship with Him through Jesus Christ.
What Every Girl Wants: A Portrait of Perfect Love and Intimacy in the Song of Solomon by Lisa Harper
A study on the Songs of Solomon – a book in the Holy Bible.
Noted Bible teacher Lisa Harper leads women through the Song of Solomon in this modern take on the classic Bible Study. Using current day examples, humor and personal anecdotes, Lisa attempts to answer the question, “What does every girl want?” by showing readers the portrait of perfect love and intimacy that is beautifully embedded in the lines of the most seductive love poem found in the Old Testament. Features:
• Provides readers with a deeper, more expositional approach to understanding the Song of Solomon than traditional fill-in-the-blank Bible studies.
• Provides a wide variety of helpful “handholds” throughout the text (i.e. historical context, Biblical vocabulary guides, interesting facts about the time period, and explanations of Hebrew translations).
• “Fast Fact,” “Did You Know?” and “More Info” sidebars provide additional information about the historical context of the verse in question as well as explanations for unfamiliar Biblical vocabulary words, and translations from the original Hebrew.
• Open-ended, in-text questions allow for deeper discussion/study, individually or with a group.
Comes with a DVD.