A 7 stand to hold altar candles.
Joy is the constant companion of the woman who trusts in the Lord. And while you can find it in friends, family, and circumstances, unfailing, persistent joy will only ever overflow from your relationship with Jesus.
Just ask Job, the man from Uz who clung to God’s goodness while all his worldly joys were stripped away.
But how is it possible to hold onto such joy in times of sorrow?
In this 7-session study, discover the redemptive facet of Job’s suffering. Learn to view pain as a way to strengthen your faith, point others to the gospel, and trust in the Lord. Because His providence will never take you to a place where His grace will not sustain you.
Use this Study Kit alone, with your family, friends, or fellowship.
Leader Kit includes:
- One Bible study book with personal study segments to complete between 7 weeks of group sessions and the leader helps to lead discussion within small groups
- 3 DVDs with enriching teaching videos, approximately 20-45 minutes per session
- Card with 3 additional digital downloads of teaching videos
- Learn to trust in God’s character.
- Repair past or current wounds.
- Realize God welcomes your difficult questions.
- Let go of complacent Christianity.
- Pursue joy even in the midst of personal pain.
Session 1: (36:41)—Lisa introduces the Book of Job and reminds us that while pain is relative, it is unavoidable. All of us will experience hardship in this life. And that pain we experience is a great conduit for God’s glory.
Session 2: (46:03)—In Session 2, Lisa moves into chapter three of Job, where we see Job erupt with emotion, cursing the day he was born. Lisa reminds that us that God can handle our emotions, and that we should pour out our hurting hearts honestly before Him.
Session 3: (42:32)—In the first part of Session 3, we get a look into the reaction of Job’s friends to his suffering. Initially, they were good comforters, but after Job expressed his pain, they became harsh and critical. In the second part of the video, Lisa points out from Job 13-14 Job’s continued faith and hope in God despite his circumstances.
Session 4: (28:40)—From Job’s pit of despair we hear him cry out some of the most famous words from the book of Job, “I know that my Redeemer lives.” In this session, Lisa will help us understand what those hope-filled words meant to Job and how we too can speak this truth in our despair.
Session 5: (43:13)—In Session 5, Lisa introduces us to Elihu, and uses his words to Job to point out the difference between shame and repentance. She makes it clear that shame keeps us trapped while repentance leads us to freedom. We also learn in this session that there is much God wants to teach us in our pain.
Session 6: (31:37)—In this session God enters the conversation. We’ll see that even though God’s words might sound harsh, He is inviting Job into the face-to-face conversation. Lisa points out that once Job saw God, that was enough for him. It should be the same for us.
Session 7: (22:19)—Lisa closes out the study by sharing a personal story of reconciliation and restoration that brought about an unlikely joy. She challenges us to not only be consumers of unlikely joy but carriers of it.
From Richard Blackaby, Henry Blackaby, and Claude King’s book that has impacted millions of people, our ‘Experiencing God’ 365-day perpetual calendar offers a year-long journey—a journey you may allow to be an experience with God. Be remade, reoriented, and restored from the frustration of what you may have known as stale religion.
Carefully listen to His voice, let it anchor you in His plan, and set you free to live it with boldness and freedom.
- Experience God on a year-long journey
- Filled with Scripture and excerpts from the book, Experiencing God, by Richard Blackaby, Henry Blackaby, and Claude King
- Designed with easel for desktop
- Experiencing God perpetual calendar
- 366 inspirational messages
- Assorted Scripture text
- Padded cover
- Spiral binding
- Easel stand
- Size: 5 1/2″ x 5 1/4″ x 1 1/4″
The writer of Psalms understood the power of meditating on God’s word-to dwell on His truth and promises. This special DaySpring Day Brightener celebrates the power of some of Scripture’s most intriguing language. Each week of this 366-day calendar will focus on one particular word and the ways that word is used in Scripture. You’ll be surprised as the beauty of God’s heart shines through in new ways when you take a look at Bible verses from this unique perspective. Chances are, you’ll find yourself uttering more than once… “Now that’s a good word! DaySpring Christian cards and gifts give you just the right ways to express your faith.
- Powder-coated spiral binding and easel stand perfect for desk or tabletop use
- Full-color pages, 80# paper
- Colorful, embossed details on a durable padded cover
- Reusable year after year
- Great for devotional use or daily inspiration
This Kids Fun Bundle includes one of each:
- Field Guide: Grades 1-6,
- Kids Wrap,
- Name Tag,
- Collapsible Water Bottle,
- Tiger Backpack.
Show your appreciation for your pastor with this beautifully handcrafted pen set. Stylish and elegant, this set features a deep red wooden case and ballpoint pen that boasts smooth and beautiful writing. The perfect fusion of wood and metal, this pen makes an exceptional gift for any pastor.
These classic Bible Study Courses by Rev. Kenneth E. Hagin have been reedited to include chapter review questions to further enhance your study of God’s Word. These teachings on the vital subjects of faith, prayer, the Holy Spirit and His gifts, and healing will show you how to live a life of victory and abundance!
|Publisher||Kenneth Hagin Ministries; 2nd ed. edition (August 1, 1991)|
|Item Weight||14.2 ounces|
|Dimensions||8.5 x 0.5 x 10.75 inches|
NKJV The Dake’s Annotated Reference Bible-NKJV: Written by Finis J. Dake, 2013 Edition, (Box Lea) Publisher: Dake Publishing [Leather Bound]
For over 50 years, this Bible has set the standard for Study Bibles, combining thoughtful scholarship with easy accessibility, and providing the serious student with the tools necessary to “rightly divide the Word of Truth” (2 Tim. 2:15).
>> New layout with 2 columns for Bible text and 3 columns for study notes
>> New Full-color maps
>> Complete Concordance
>> 35,000 commentary notes
>> 500,000 cross/chain references
>> 9,000 outline headings
>> Symbols marking prophetic passages
>> Symbols marking promises, commands and messages from God
>> Bible character studies
>> Summaries of each book of the Old and New Testaments
>> Greek and Hebrew word studies
>> Bible dictionary
>> Handbook of Bible topics
>> Words of Jesus in red
>> Complete Bible outlines
>> Plan of the Ages Chart
>> 8.5-point Bible and commentary text size
>> 9.25″ X 7.25″ x 2.00″
Heart-shaped battery-operated marquee light with a gold finish. Uses LED lights, extra bulbs, and hanging instructions are included. The lights can be timed.
Our light up sign is sure to light up hearts.
● Perfect for your little one’s name.
● Perfect gift item for mom, grandma, a friend, or lover.
● Perfect self buy (love thy self).
● Perfect for your brand.
NLT Inspire PRAYER Bible Giant Print (LeatherLike, Purple): The Bible for Coloring & Creative Journaling Imitation Leather – Large Print
The 3rd Edition of the Inspire Bible series – in Giant Print!
Continuing the tradition of excellence in Bibles for coloring and creative journaling, the NLT Giant-Print Inspire PRAYER Bible has been designed to help believers focus their hearts and minds on prayer as they journey through the Bible. Magnifying God’s Word into an approximately 13 point font with margins that are nearly 4 inches wide, this Bible features the widest margins and largest font of any Bible at the time of publication. This Inspire Bible has enhanced the sizing of the font and margins while maintaining all of the features that has made the series such beloved Bible over the years.
- 400 beautiful full- and partial-page Scripture line-art illustrations to color
- 94 full-page design
- 32 colorful and gorgeously designed see-through vellum pages featuring prayer
- 142 Inspired Prayer journaling prompts to inspire personalized praye
- High-quality white Bible paper for increased readability and brighter, purer display of added color
- 13 point type
BEST SELLING PRODUCTS
Comes in a pack of 100pieces. This means that if you choose “1” quantity, it means 100pieces. “2” means 200pieces.
We also grant quantity discount if you are buying Above 5000 pieces.
Our customers love this Bible because it combines the features of a Devotional Bible and a Journaling Bible. This Bible is an experience! (Read the description for more information)
- Publisher : Holman Bible Publishers (April 15, 2017)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 2226 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1433613816
- ISBN-13 : 978-1433613814
- Reading age : Baby and up
- Item Weight : 3.38 pounds
- Dimensions : 6.13 x 1.25 x 8.5 inches
This kit contains
✓ 100 PC’s of Wafers
✓ 75ml of Wine
With 5pcs Cups
Wafers: Made of pure wheat flour and water, these white wafers measure 1 1/8″ across (slightly larger than a quarter).
- 100 wafers packaged and sealed in portable plastics for durability.
- 18 month shelf live after production.
- Ingredients: Wheat Flour and Water
Wine: 75ml Non Alcoholic wine specifically made for communion
- Can be diluted with water
- good taste for everyone.
Cups: We have different kinds of Communion cups (Reusable Plastic Cups, Acrylic Cups, Stainless Steel Cups…) This kit contains Reusable Plastic Cups/ Acrylic Cups.
Indigenous Prefilled communion sets which are double-sealed and disposable. The elements are prepackaged, with both wafer and juice in a single two-part container. Peel back one seal to remove the communion wafer. A second seal under the wafer is then removed for juice.
- Hygienic, with double-lid technology
- No preparation necessary
- Easy to serve & perfect for any venue
- Long shelf life (1-year)
Our Gift Cards are ANNOUCEMENTS: Wow! YOU ARE GETTING GIFTS🙈 Imagine how they will feel🤩
We have 5,000NGN, 10,000NGN, 20,000NGN, 50,000NGN, 100,000NGN and 200,000NGN gift cards.
- Fine-tip felt tip pens with washable ink and a durable tip, making them perfect for enthusiastic Bible readers – adults and children
- Recommended by teachers & won’t dry out for 3 months uncapped (excludes black ink)
- Strong, fine tip resists retracting
- Ventilated cap and compliant with European Toy Standards
- Ideal for 5 and above
- Assorted pack of 12 colours
- Bible Kind: Journaling Bible
- Cover Type: Hardcover
- Cover Color: Rose Gold
- Thumb Index: No
- Text Color: Black
- Print: Usual Print
- Text Size: 8.5 point
- Pages: 1740
- Ribbon Marker: Yes
- Spine: Glued
- Page Gliding: None
- Page Edges: Patterned
- Imprintable: Yes
- Dimension: 8.40 X 6.70 (inches)
- Weight: 2 pounds 13 ounces
- ISBN: 9781496436573
- Publisher: Tyndale House Publishers, Inc.
- Publication Date: 2018
On all orders over $99
30 Days Return Policy
100% secure payment
Job - Bible Study Kit: A Story of Unlikely Joy Paperback – July 2, 2018
"Pastor" Pen and Case Pastor Gift
Inspire Bible Large Print NLT DEBUT (LeatherLike, Floral Fields with Gold): The Bible for Coloring & Creative Journaling Imitation Leather – Large Print, Original series
Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible: Complete and Unabridged (Hardcover)
5 ★5 ★1 Rating5 ★14 ★03 ★02 ★01 ★0(1)
CEV Teens Study Bible - Hardcover
5 ★5 ★1 Rating5 ★14 ★03 ★02 ★01 ★0(1)
Boys and Girls are Different but Equal
5 ★5 ★1 Rating5 ★14 ★03 ★02 ★01 ★0(1)